2 Socal Members... 1 Mic...

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAH kickin my desk?????? oh god that s**t was histerical good beat hahahahahahah

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You two are f**king retards........ Funny as s**t retards.......... lol.................. Man if you guys out that much time into your cars you would have two nice rides.................... lol........... jk.......

That made my day............ Sright from the tralier park recording studios...............

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your guys are fricking DORKS!!!!!!!! That has got to be the funniest s**t Ive ever heard. I needed that laugh cause i was writing a paper..Thanks for the shout out =)

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres gonna be more from where that came from! there was other w/ u in it pep but it wasnt Cc worthy... heres a little glimpse of what we spit before!...
Kyle - "pep... looked like micheal jordan, maybe allen iverson... i duno..." lol we were freakin laughing so hard!

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
theres gonna be more from where that came from! there was other w/ u in it pep but it wasnt Cc worthy... heres a little glimpse of what we spit before!...
Kyle - "pep... looked like micheal jordan, maybe allen iverson... i duno..." lol we were freakin laughing so hard!
did you guys forget to take your ridalin last night..Isnt what they give to those A.D.D kids...=) I guess you guys will be in charge of entertainment at the next meet..

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL thats some funny s**t, i heard my name in there, lol. u fools are to funny.

i actauly listined to all of it bc i was that bored. so who was at the door? :P

Last edited:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Damn dude you Jizzed on your lap!

You could have at least caught that s**t with a rag.

Another reason why white people should be banned from rapping. ;)

I didnt listen to all of it. Was my name in there somewhere?

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, u 2 are very wierd... lisened to the whole thing............ and all i can say is, get a gf to keep u occupied from doing this, jk......

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was that a freesytle or did u write??i can spit some s**t too.

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First of all did you listen to the whole thing. And second of alI i promise you the whole damn thing was a freestyle that's why we were laughing so much... s**t, you spit too maybe we can get you on a track. And see what you got. lol.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its 100% grade A+ white boy rappin homie! we have done prolly 4-5 tracks and everytime its all from scratch! saturday we should have a new track or 2 for you guys...

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo every man, women, and child tune in this weekend for some new tracks from Big K and Rubix!
It's gonna be off the hook. lol.