2 years of joy

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k here's the life of my sedan... in the 2 years i've owned it.

day 1

then into my Si-R phase (i kinda miss it)
with the mugen mr5 wheels

then the rota c8s

then off to the GSR blades

then some fawking hating ass theives paid me a visit... and the ONLY time i was ever on steelies since day 1

then redid the whole '97 front end with the eagle alloy wheels

then i threw some D's on dis bisch

then slapped on some Honda Fit wheels (first non fit with fit wheels in cali! oh yea!)

then sold those and got some 17inch gold enkie wheels

put the gold enkies on my coupe and found some old schook integra wheels. and at this time i decided that re doing the Si-R look would be too expensive so i threw on a 2000 front end

sold the integra wheels and got 17inch black advan rg wheels. i also went from a tan leather interior to a black cloth interior.

then got some 15inch konig helium wheels becuase 17's were killing my mpg

then i saved up enough to throw her into the paint shop and got some 16inch rota grids

got bored and painted the grids white, broke my front grill on the freeway and cracked my lip

got a mugen front grill and decided to try something new so i rocked some rota slipstreams for a while

sold those and threw on some more 17s

then returned the car to stock with LS meshies because i was trying to sell it but ended up keeping it.

then got my gold Work Equip 03 replicas

traded those for some 16inch red rota GT3s and added a mugen lip and got OEM window visors

back into the paint shop with a new OEM Si lip and a new front grill along with a painted type r rear lip and a 2000 sedan trunk to complete the conversion and don't forget the huge ass 17inch titanium wheels, kickin it at Extreme Auto Fest

and now here she sits with more 17s but these ones are gold!

and now tomorrow im trading these gold 17's for gunmetal 15s with a red anodized lip.

k the new editions. these were gunmetal with a polished lip and center. but the previous owner decided to spray the lip red. well lets say it wasn't a good job. not even a decent job. runs everywhere, spots, and huge gaps of where the paint didn't stick. and plus he got paint all over the spokes.

so i sanded them down and tried to redo the red lip and i wanted to paint the spokes white

the red didn't turn out as well as i wanted it. so i decided to paint them all white.

and in the first pix i had my car uber low. i couldn't make it onto the road so i raised it up just a tad.

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats alot of wheels. back and forth with 17's alot even tho you said they killed your MPG's lol.
car looks good none the less

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Seen this on socalcivic.com

Were those really all your wheels? Because how do you go from Mugen MR5's to Rotas?

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sold the mr5's becuase of the great offer i got. and now im on some koinigs becuase a wheel is a wheels so i don't really care anymore.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Geez...quite a journey. Haha.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad. Wheel whore much?

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t dude those were alot of wheels....i was gettin tired of the chages while i was reading lol make up ur mind.... all in all car look goood love the colour

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im going to have to check this thread out again when i can see the pics..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow nice changes.. you must have alot of time and money on your hands.. lookin good though ;):thumbup:

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the way your car went through different stages. Cool that you kept it. Nice thread bro !

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think white wheels look great on your ride.

You =

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a big fan of your sedan... i myself have had my sdean since 02'.... they r good rides....