20 lbs

aceridaz

im wanting to build my b 18 to run 20 lbs of boost and i dont know if i need high comp or low comp pistons and how low or high do i need injectors or any thing else????

datbumper

Holy. f***ing. s***. You're gonna have a hard time if those are the questions you're asking.

Best advice I can give you: look at other people's builds. Especially if this is your first boost build, you will get a general idea of what other people are using and what works best. Use Google to find the good threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

aceridaz

well its my first tuner build im im really liking my civic so i want to advance i know how to put it all to gether i just dont know what to use

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
low compression, go for 1000ccc injectors if you want to make horsepower over 500ish horsepower.

boostin22

Low comp but not too low. 800cc or higher and if you are gonna have a turbo setup get turbo supporting mods like an exhaust and intercooler

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
low compression, go for 1000ccc injectors if you want to make horsepower over 500ish horsepower.
Not to mention sleeves, and I would keep the stock compression. Keep the car from not feeling like a dog out of boost and makes more power per lb of boost.

Low comp but not too low. 800cc or higher and if you are gonna have a turbo setup get turbo supporting mods like an exhaust and intercooler
@ 80% duty cycle 800cc injectors won't flow enough to support 500 at the crank. 1000cc @ 80% can

80% duty cycle is a good safe level when it comes to fuel injector sizing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Thin ok it like this what you just asked is like saying i want 20 balls to fill up some space. Now i can give you 20 ping pong balls tennis balls soccerballs basketballs. Now do research and come back later.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Thin ok it like this what you just asked is like saying i want 20 balls to fill up some space. Now i can give you 20 ping pong balls tennis balls soccerballs basketballs. Now do research and come back later.
The only thing balls should be filling is vag

What an odd thing to fill space with lol......balls

"Hey guys we ran out of bricks to use making this wall and there is a space here"

"meh no big deal throw some balls in it and we'll be good"

boostin22

"Hey guys we ran out of bricks to use making this wall and there is a space here"

Can't stop laughing lol

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP

Lol i know weird choice however they do use pingpong balls to lift up sunken ships