2000 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got around to taking a few pics of the new ride, so I figured I'd post 'em up.

Joined this forum with a '91 Civic hatchback, moved to a '91 Toyota MR2, and now:

2000 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

5 speed, All Wheel Drive, Turbo
108k miles.

Options that came with it:
Sport Package - Rides about 1" lower than stock, 16" alloy wheels
Winter Package - Heated Seats, heated washer nozzles, heated door locks, etc
Premium Bose 8 Speaker Sound System with 6 disc cd changer
Remote Locks, Auto Windows/Mirrors, Sunroof, etc
Other stuff I can't remember

New Additions:
K&N Intake Setup
VDO Boost Gauge
IPod Integration
OEM optional spoiler(Not yet installed)
Genuine German Audi front plate and factory plate frame

Without Further Ado:

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice work man. I f**kin love audis, I've owned 3 so far, I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. :D

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a great car you've got there. My friend recently bought an 03 a4. Love em all.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce i guess. IMO the car is ugly. But boost > no boost.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And a fellow AWD owner

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the feedback guys. :thumbs up

Going to be upping the boost to about 16psi in a few weeks, soon as I get my upgraded DV, gonna be fun.

And a fellow AWD owner
And lovin' it. Got to really experience it some around a week ago when we had a big snowstorm blow through :lol:

Sweet R32 btw. I almost got an '00 GTI when I was car searching, but decided on the Audi in the end. Was between the two.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And lovin' it. Got to really experience it some around a week ago when we had a big snowstorm blow through :lol:

Sweet R32 btw. I almost got an '00 GTI when I was car searching, but decided on the Audi in the end. Was between the two.
Its a blast isn't it? I love it.

Thanks. I really got the best of both worlds IMO.. Golf/GTI body and interior with the Audi TT 3.2 V6 and the AWD. Couldn't ask for more.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice audi man but you need to wax her ASAP lol

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking? I've always been an audi fan but never had one, I like that year too...

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking? I've always been an audi fan but never had one, I like that year too...
Been a while since I checked the thread, but it was about 6k for me. That was through a dealership though, could probably find plenty of good deals through private sellers. There were a few reasons I went with this particular one through a dealer rather than private.

5speed FTW
Boost FTW
Custom boost gauge FTW
Ride Height FTL
:word:
I'll get around to lowering it when I get the extra cash, just hasn't been a big priority. And just imagine, that height is with the sport package that lowers it already.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey the car looks nice. Definitely needs a bit of a drop and it will look awesome. Maybe some rims to finish it off.
I would also say get a short shifter, it makes it so freaking nice when shifting and it doesn't sit all stupid high.
My friend has an A4 1.8T but his is a 6 speed with pretty much all the stuff you mentioned sport and winter package stuff. i think his might be a 2002 or 2004. I love those cars.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you pulled a noob. this thread is from 09

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you pulled a noob. this thread is from 09
Damn!
:oops:

Shame on me....

I don't even know how i ended up seeing this thread if its so old... shame on me either way.