XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wonder if the thieves stole it thinking it was a REAL Si haha. Im sorry but this was your fault and I really hope you dont make the same mistake and go cheap on an alarm system..
Yeah no. Getting his car stolen was not his fault, regardless of the alarm system he had in it

... and regardless of how many times he was banned and his old user name lol.

CCorrea

phase 2
5+ Year Member
how is the tranny? and would you part it out? and what suspension does it have? PM me

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I need passenger side head light ASAP. Is it OEM?? $40 shipped, send cash by tonight.

pictures to mariodamienvargas@yahoo.com

Whats all this BS about you getting banned? Are you still reputable?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
TheDrizzle... Haha :rolf:. It's blatantly obvious it's you. 2000 civic coupe with a EBP paint job with a green engine bay from Wisconsin. I laughed my ass off when I first read this thread. Should've stayed off CC. Karma's a b***h.
I remember that thread. Why banned though?

Dude, wheres the paypal info?

AZNSensation

Banned
Everything basically. front bumper and fenders are gone ill get some more pics just tell me what you want I will tell you.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love how you think you can make your own prices, on other peoples items. :roll:
Yes I can, and I just did. I offered a reasonable price for his head light and it is on transit to my house. Your post is nothing but FAIL.

STFU and GTFO

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.