1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

2000 Civic Front End Diagram ??

Discussion in 'Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension' started by rafab1, Aug 5, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. rafab1

rafab1 New Member

I'm repairing a friend's 2000 Civic whose front end is pretty bent out of shape. I picked up a bunch of parts at the junkyard but of course, when I started the repair, I found that another part that I hadn't anticipated was bent also.

I'm a Pontiac and Chevy guy and don't know a lot about Honda's.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a schematic or diagram of a 2000 Civic front end with the parts named so I can try and find what I need.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Go to www.hondaautomotiveparts.com. Enter in the vehicle information and you can try to look through the categories to find what you need.

Or, you can just post here and tell us what's wrong and we can help you as well. Pictures will definitely help too.