2000 civic New and Improved - needs more low

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
For everyone who has asked about my wheels

they are Konig Rollers 44s - 16 x 7.5 - +35 offset with falken 912 205/40/R16 i love my wheels. just got them for my 21st birthday. a present to myself -

bought them at Treadepot.com - BEST PRICE FOR THE WHEELS

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
super pics loved it and want to know more about the car can you provide?

2000 Honda Civic Ex
Miles : 90,000
5 speed
6 inch touch screen double din
all speakers replaced - Pioneer
1 12 inch Kicker Comp
Hidden Amp in the Spare tire area
LED Lights - Trunk - Rear license plate LED lights
8k HID's
Short Ram Intake
4 inch burnt tip exhaust
Si Fog lights
Type R front Lip

A s**t TON OF TLC - only one other person has owned this car - bought it with 65000 on it for 4,500 - i basically stole this. but i have put a ton of work into this civic so THANK YOU ALL for the comments - i really appreciate them =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. An amazing deal. It has tons of potential!

Woah. 4 inch? Why so big?

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Wow. An amazing deal. It has tons of potential!

Woah. 4 inch? Why so big?
actually DarkCreep corrected me - its a 4 inch tip. 2.5 inch piping . and believe it or not its an Ebay exhaust kit. i have had no problems with it and its actually sounds really clean - its deep but not too deep, and doesnt have that tinny sound you may hear from other exhausts - umm my brother has an M3 with a titanium exhaust - sounds amazing and even he was impressed with the ebay exhaust i have lol.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Very nice. Love the wheels. Don't mind my sig... Any drop will look better than stock, most important thing is that it's on a quality set-up.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I usually don't like konig wheels, but those are pretty nice. Good luck with savin up. Went through the same phase when I had my car. Took me years before I had money for just a set of springs. Car looks clean, Black is hard to maintain.

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
I usually don't like konig wheels, but those are pretty nice. Good luck with savin up. Went through the same phase when I had my car. Took me years before I had money for just a set of springs. Car looks clean, Black is hard to maintain.

thanks - im the same way though i usually dont like konigs style. but i found these ones and was very impressed

Sesshomaru

Infamous Furry
Oh and are those 15's? I've been looking for a set of rims and didn't know if I should go with like 15" or 16".
Thanks ^^

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Oh and are those 15's? I've been looking for a set of rims and didn't know if I should go with like 15" or 16".
Thanks ^^
Sesshormaru - these are 16" - and i would love to help you on that but it depends on the style of the wheel on what size to go with. bar style wheels you can get away with a 15" and look good - with spoked wheels like mine you want to go to the largest size possible because if you dont you are almost showing more rubber than rim - specs of the wheels are 16 x 7.5 - 4 x 100 + 35 offset tires 205\40\R16 and i have heard from enough people that 17" and on are TOO BIG and 30 - 35 offset as long as your no wider than 7.5 or else you'll rub... but thanks for the compliments - i love my ride and honest to god i have had like 20 offers on if im selling it and i just shake my head and drive off -_-
THANKS

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad. I was always more of a fan of the flip outs. Double dins look weird to me for some reason.