1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

2000 civic SI electric blue

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Wanted' started by freshEX, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. freshEX

freshEX New Member 5+ Year Member

[​IMG]Well testing the waters here..May be selling my 2000 SI 5-speed very clean..108k milage ( i drive 104 miles a day to work) Has short shifter,,cat back exhaust..full body kit..skunk2 proS coilover system..Please serious peps only..I live in Springfiled MA ..Never posted picts here before,,If I cant figure it out email me and I'll send ya some picts...asking 5700.00 obo.....Need older car due to family problems...Have title in hand..
    wingnut37@verizon.net

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  2. 96swpdEK

96swpdEK New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

3. rwlsvtec_03

rwlsvtec_03 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

right click on your picture, go to properties, highlight and copy your location, then the litttle picture icon on your CI page and paste. now get some pics!

4. barcafan_84

barcafan_84 jdmfan_84 5+ Year Member

what the hell? 108 miles a day? damn now i feel i got it good with 20 miles a day!

5. freshEX

freshEX New Member 5+ Year Member

Yea drive sucks its all highway....Gonna try and maybe sell house to move.....Anyways bear with me about the picts,,,I can send fine with a email address but having issues with the site...I tried adding to the garage and sending to the thread like rwlsvetec said but its not letting me do it ...Sorry i'am not the most computer savoy......[​IMG][/IMG]