2000 civic SI electric blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshEX

5+ Year Member
Well testing the waters here..May be selling my 2000 SI 5-speed very clean..108k milage ( i drive 104 miles a day to work) Has short shifter,,cat back exhaust..full body kit..skunk2 proS coilover system..Please serious peps only..I live in Springfiled MA ..Never posted picts here before,,If I cant figure it out email me and I'll send ya some picts...asking 5700.00 obo.....Need older car due to family problems...Have title in hand..
wingnut37@verizon.net

Last edited:

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right click on your picture, go to properties, highlight and copy your location, then the litttle picture icon on your CI page and paste. now get some pics!

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
what the hell? 108 miles a day? damn now i feel i got it good with 20 miles a day!

freshEX

5+ Year Member
Yea drive sucks its all highway....Gonna try and maybe sell house to move.....Anyways bear with me about the picts,,,I can send fine with a email address but having issues with the site...I tried adding to the garage and sending to the thread like rwlsvetec said but its not letting me do it ...Sorry i'am not the most computer savoy......
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.