2000 Civic Si (ST Autox Setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I bought this car off of here and wanted to see if anyone might be interested.

Basic Info:

2000 Civic Si Flamenco Black Pearl (yes, slight pearl you will notice in the sunlight)
Mileage: 90k or so (I'm to lazy to walk to the other side of my apt complex, but it's close enough for now)
Exterior: 8/10 (See below)
Interior: 8/10
Mechanically the car is in great shape. 30mpg on almost every tank. No leaks. I've had no problems w/ the car (safe for my O2 sensor power sapping issue, which was resolved w/ a new alternator and battery, perfect since then)
Recently had all front seals on the car changed, new water pump, and timing belt. Mechanic pulled the valve cover and said the head looks brand new w/ no sludge or oil buildup whatsoever.

Modifications:

- Kyb Agx (Front 4 way adj/Rear 8 way adj) shocks w/ the standard Ground Control Coilover kit.
- Ride Height has been raised up to a more commuter friendly ride. Roughly .5-.75 inches lower than stock (1 finger gap or so)
- Front and Rear Skunk2 Adjustable control arms set at -2/-1.5 Front/Rear Camber (driver rear needs a new bushing for some stupid reason, I noticed this after it's last official autox and it's only noticeable when in the air, only 1/8 or so of movement, 15-20 $ part)
- ASR Rear Subframe Brace and 21 Blox Rear sway bar w/ blox endlinks
- Skunk2 Weighted shift knob and dual bend shifter
- AEM Intake
- Test Pipe currently installed
- Also have 15x7" rota slipstream wheels w/ basically dead RE01R tires.

I can provide all the original parts to go back to stock except for the oem shocks (kybs can function just like regular shocks) and the 13mm rear sway bar.
4 OEM Springs
Front/Rear Control Arms
OEM intake
OEM Catalytic Converter
OEM Shifter and shift knob

Minor Issues:

The car when I bought it came w/ a relatively new instrument cluster, brand new wheels and tires, headlights and taillights as the car was broken into and the parts stolen w/ the second owner. Being I purchased this car w/ what was 36k according to the seller, I was very concerned about this, but did absolutely ever last bit of hunting to feel confident it was for real. Also, when I bought the car, the interior looked brand new w/ absolutely no wear to the seats or other high traffic areas. Again, we can discuss this and I can provide all the documentation I have.

- Recently the car was sideswiped while parked right outside of my apt. I was not happy as the car had all original panels at the time, but the paintwork etc. that was done looks good and matches very well. The door and drivers fender was replaced. The entire drivers side was repainted and since I had scrapes and other issues w/ idiot drivers scuffing through the paint on my bumpers, I had the front and rear bumpers repainted as well. To make sure it all matched, the paint shop also painted the hood as well. So overall, a large part of the car has new paint which matches very well and makes the car look literally brand new.

- Car needs a new secondary O2 sensor since the wire rubbed through on the underbody at one point. Note, this doesn't affect the fueling of the car significantly like the primary does.

- Car doesn't come with a spare tire and the cardboard doesn't support much weight as it has been overloaded a few times.

- One of the wheels has a 2" long curb mark on it. All other wheels have little to no marks and look basically brand new. Tires (Falken Ziex 912s) have slight camber wear, but have alot of tread left.

- As I said earlier, one of the bushings on the rear upper control arm needs to be replaced. It should be a 20$ part from Skunk 2 or you can always replace it w/ the original that I'll supply to you.

Lastly, I really would love to see this car go to an autoxer or track racer. This car has been a blast to really get into autoxing. W/ the setup it has on it now, it's very drivable and forgiving on a course.

If you are seriously interested and have any questions, pm me.

Price: $ 6250

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

RHennin@clemson.edu

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Sweet car, kinda sad that I paid more than that for a completely stock sedan two years ago :p haha, glws!

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang if this car was for sell like 4 months ago, i always have bad timing lol glws

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go to Clemson University? I'm moving back to SC from Japan and I plan on buying another car. Still have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.