2000 EJ8 Build

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t it's been forever. Been busy guys.

UPDATE!

Just ordered my exhaust about 2 minutes ago. Pics when it arrives. :thumbs up
Hopefully this person isn't lame like the other seller I tried buying from..

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Exhaust shall be here any minute. Been waiting.. watching all day since 9 AM. Pics when I get it!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, i keep forgetting to update this s**t haha.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Sick! You convinced me to grab that exhaust. I'm ordering it now! I had it on my old car but I was hesitant about sound and quality for the Honda.

Installed / possible video plz? Kthxbai.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Back from the dead! Been a good 2 months.

Nothing has really changed, got exhaust and intake on.

I'll give it a good wash today and get some pics, and exhaust vid. :thumbs up

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guess I can't do anything today, gunna rain here in a few.

This will be very slow considering i'm out of work because of my leg, but going back soon.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plan on picking some clean si rims this weekend :thumbs up.

Shits startin to get realllll.:popcorn:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone got some new shoess! :shock:
Yes, I know.. I need to lower it but I'm waiting till the spring to lower it because of my income right now. The other reason is we have had a lot of harsh winters lately with FEET of snow.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Win! Paint your headlights...it's cheap and easy. THEN slap some sidemarkers on there mang.

Oh, and it's crazy what two months does...I posted up I was ordering that exhaust too because it was cheap and I've since spent a few more hundred just "building" a custom exhaust haha. s**t sounds good on your whip though. Makes me wish I was patient. I wish mine was red. Such a BAMF colour.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Win! Paint your headlights...it's cheap and easy. THEN slap some sidemarkers on there mang.

Oh, and it's crazy what two months does...I posted up I was ordering that exhaust too because it was cheap and I've since spent a few more hundred just "building" a custom exhaust haha. s**t sounds good on your whip though. Makes me wish I was patient. I wish mine was red. Such a BAMF colour.
Wow haha. Thanks mang. I wish I had a EBP or white SI.. Plan on stereo deck and other small stuff before winter :thumbs up

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Debadgeeeee that s**t(: But still rock the H emblem

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got some stock springs ill cut for ya, that'll sit your nice and low..for cheap..also..hear in nebraska si's are kinda hard to come by..specially that clean..id invest in some GOOD quality locking lug nuts..not walmart locking lug nuts...GOOD ones! anyways lookin better