Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
Close thread please, car is gone!

Located in Massachusettes Lowell Area

Price 3300 FIRM right now no turbo set up!! 3500 with the turbo set up

Contact: PM or call or text 978 996 1639 don't sleep on this nigger and niggerettes!

sup fellas, it's time for me to sell my car and move on to something better!

2000 Honda Civic DX

JDM B20b with b16 tranny
BYS Front bumper replica (with carbon fiber)
white OZ racing wheels 15" with falken azenis all around with 80% thread left
CTR Rear Wing with 3rd LED Brake light
Lowered on coilovers front and heated springs in the back, no bounce whatsoever rides real good
LS black and blue full interior back and front seats
Computstar 2 way alarm with pager
stage 4 clutch unsprung
short shifter

the bads:

reconstructed title
CEL, running a b16 ECU right now but i have the jumper harness and a p75 to put in so it should go away.
Need new mounts the motor moves
need new header since it's broken at the piping connecting to the cat converter. all you need is the header i have all the exhaust piping and exhaust for it already.
a few dings here and there can't really tell.

NO RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will come with my turbo set up, well basically whatever i have collected so far lol

t3/t04E Turbo
Turbo Manifold
Wastegate with 8 psi spring and valve seat
Front intercooler
Autometer Boost and oil pressure gauges

NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT NO PARTING OUT

Will take off bumper and wing to lower price

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean, glws

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't sell anything for anyone else. Read the rules.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
lol this is my car, i just copied and paste it from another forum because i didn't have a username for that forum so i had my cousin post it up and i just copied it from there..

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
i am from the boston area and im coming home october time frame to see family. if you still have this car at that point and u agree to let me do a detailed inspection, i will buy it on the spot. granted there is nothing crazy wrong. this would include the turbo kit. thanks, sorrell. pm me if you would like to talk in person

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
i am from the boston area and im coming home october time frame to see family. if you still have this car at that point and u agree to let me do a detailed inspection, i will buy it on the spot. granted there is nothing crazy wrong. this would include the turbo kit. thanks, sorrell. pm me if you would like to talk in person
that sounds good, just let me know when you come down... everything that's bad is listed right in the first post.. i'm not going to BS anyone about what's wrong or not.. everything that's wrong i listed..

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im the one who called u today, could u pm me those pics for me, also any dents dings etc, also engine bay pics, and check out my thread, 92 civic, and see if u would be interested in trade, maybe my car and 600 on top

brettait

well the car is good and attractive color,give some time i will let you know,am looking for a car like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.