2000 Honda Civic EX EK 3500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwelveAM

Up for sale I have a 2000 Honda Civic EX. The car is automatic with 109k original miles. The car unfortunately is salvage, not too sure why since I bought it off my uncle last year. The car doesn't have frame damage at all. Have taken it to the body shop to get it checked and the only thing it did have was that it was in a minor fender bender due to a hit and run and luckily only the shell of the door got the hit but, ended up getting the quarter panel in which I got fixed so, the door closes good. The trunk was replaced also, since it's old trunk had holes of the spoiler it use to have. The car has been well maintained the time that I have and it and during the time my uncle have had it. New brakes, distributor and radiator were recently installed and has not given me problems until this date. The car does have it's minor flaws, besides it's minor dings and dents here and there, the car is missing the AC condenser (in which I did buy recently but, have not installed it yet) and the car is desperately in need of paint. Car just needs to be lowered and painted in my opinion, and you have yourself a true neck turner. Besides those things, the car runs really great, saves a TON of gas.(fills up with 25-27bucks) and it's an extremely good daily driver. Reason for which I'm selling it is because I'm looking to get a stick shift car and also in need of money for tuition for college. I'll throw in the rims for 3500 or 3000OBO keeping them and throwing some stock blackies. Contact me at 323.678.55fourfive (text preferred) I'm open to any offers really reasonable. Thanks.

Fresh_JDM

┈━═☆FO-SHO☆
1500 take it or leave it it's all i have

brettait

well the car is quite good but the color is not attractive,if i go for a second hand car,it should also be attractive and the main thing i wont spend anymore money,even my an\mount is 1500

lethalmilkshake

Just so you know, you're never going to get 3,500 for this car. You could actually get a decent used car that runs well and looks good for that price. I don't see you getting any more than 1500, if that, for this.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
^^i agree, 3500 is a bit way to steep for this car.. look at my for sale thread for my car which i'm selling for the same price.. be reasonable with your pricing...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems a bit high bro, Glws...

TwelveAM

^^i agree, 3500 is a bit way to steep for this car.. look at my for sale thread for my car which i'm selling for the same price.. be reasonable with your pricing...
Like I mentioned tho, I'm open to any offers. Im looking no lower than 2k for it, but I mean it's really up to the buyer how much he wants to shoot an offer for.
Car is just needing paint really, nothing is wrong with it and it's running real smooth. But thanks, for the bumps guys. :D

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like I mentioned tho, I'm open to any offers. Im looking no lower than 2k for it, but I mean it's really up to the buyer how much he wants to shoot an offer for.
Car is just needing paint really, nothing is wrong with it and it's running real smooth. But thanks, for the bumps guys. :D
honestly, your really not asking too too much. i had a 97 civic dx, salvage title 173k miles and the paint was all chipping and shitty with no power steering. all it has was a d16y7 and si rims with a short throw and apexi ws2 exhaust. i got 3,000 cash in 2 days of putting it up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.