2000 Honda Civic Si (also need help on parts)

ku_yugioh

5+ Year Member
This is my 2000 Civic Si not much on performance but more on look.lol. Hey does anyone know what is the best Air Intake, Intake Manifold, Headers, Cat, and Catback Exhaust for the 2000 Si. I think that JDM Password Carbon Fiber Air intake is the best intake because of the size of the intake being so big so more air is going in when compare to regular air intake with a 3" piping. Thanks in advance.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you should worry about getting rid of that red in your interior and getting rid of the lambo doors first.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Poor EM1. And for your questions, just use the magical search button. TONS of threads already on these topics.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wrong forum to post your car.. Lots of hate coming your way.. that si desrves more lovin my friend.. make your car look like mine.. hehehe

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That interior is a complete wreck.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I gotta say it doesn't look bad at all from the outside, just needs a drop. Tint all your windows and don't open the doors in public and you should be fine!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad thing is, girls probably LOVE your car.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and another one bites the dust..

lambo= no no
thank you for burning my retinas with that interior

on the up side its still an Si.. doesn't look bad with the doors closed

ku_yugioh

5+ Year Member
lol! Haters. The red looks great with the black interior. I gotten a lot of complement for my car. People with Evo's and other great cars like brand new bmw owner tell me that they like my interior and the black and red match perfectly. I get complement everywhere I go and alot of haters because they don't have what I have.lol.

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol! Haters. The red looks great with the black interior. I gotten a lot of complement for my car. People with Evo's and other great cars like brand new bmw owner tell me that they like my interior and the black and red match perfectly. I get complement everywhere I go and alot of haters because they don't have what I have.lol.
yes a black and red interior looks good most of the time but i think u over did it. the steering wheel cover has to go along with the seat covers. some of the red pieces should go back to black and it should be better.

heres mine so u can get an idea...

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your right we are all jealous of the rattle can interior.. you got us

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whatever floats your boat op

Last edited by a moderator:

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not trying to be a d**k but how come it has a non-Si grill and knock off lip, and white needles on the gauge cluster instead of red.

ku_yugioh

5+ Year Member
What rattle can interior? Stop hating. Anyways yes the New Si post does look good but I think it need a little more red because the Si emblem is red representing Si and I think it goes great with red. It like a flow.