2000 si jdm fog lights please help

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
i just bought a 2000 honda civic si i have a new set of jdm fog lights for the bumper. does anyone have any sugguestions of installing them? i can wire it up thats no problem. i have a place that will do them for 100 bucks should i just bite the bullet and go get the fogs done there or has anyone else done the fog install and have any pointer???

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Remove the front bumber via 2 bolts and 2 screws underneath, 1 screw in each fender, and clips on the grille. There are lines molded into the backside of the bumper where the fogs go. cut out these holes and screw the brackets into the holes that are already molded in the bumper. wire and replace the bumper. attach bezels to the front of the bumper. thats the downlow. heres the professional link, your wiring might be different but the mechanical install is identical. Cheers =)

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/civic/1999/19796_01.html

if you feel like taking a road trip to West Virginia I would do it for you lol.

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
perfect. yea thats a start. only bad thing is the person i bought the car from cut the little fin's out of each side and put the wire mess behind it. but im stilling installing the fogs .

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
what kinda fogs should i get for my 00 civic ex?? links if u have any would be helpful. just tryin to get ideas

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kinda fogs should i get for my 00 civic ex?? links if u have any would be helpful. just tryin to get ideas
I found these one's on Craigslist and I absolutely LOVE them(: I have the yellow on mine, you can go look.