Not open for further replies.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jdmhatch8 said:
for your info budy the go for like 35 or 4 so i dont know were ur looking or who u trying to bs and i post what ever the hell i want dum ass lol
No, that's what 5th gen's go for. HIs asking price is very reasonable.

jdmsquad164

5+ Year Member
bumppppppppppp

jdmhatch8 said:
for your info budy the go for like 35 or 4 so i dont know were ur looking or who u trying to bs and i post what ever the hell i want dum ass lol
buddy this is a 2000 ek hatch not a put together soooo ok lets put at ur price 4000 plus the 2500 for the paint jb no maaco s**t and the rest sooo thank u dumb as s

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a 2000 DX hatch. The only year they came in white in the US actually. Too bad I don't know the original paint color since he says this is a paint job.

Oh, and to the OP, just FYI, it's an EJ6, not an EK9.

jdmsquad164

5+ Year Member
bumppp

NOFX said:
It's a 2000 DX hatch. The only year they came in white in the US actually. Too bad I don't know the original paint color since he says this is a paint job.

mines is original i think its say taffeta white in the door jam .so now u gonna tell how to name my car? if i wanna name my eg its my car now u wanna call it ej6 buy it

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jdmsquad164 said:
mines is original i think its say taffeta white in the door jam .so now u gonna tell how to name my car? if i wanna name my eg its my car now u wanna call it ej6 buy it
Dude, chill. I was letting you know.

And you didn't name it that unless your car's name is EK9 just like a car can be named Elanor or such. EK9, EJ6, etc, those are chassis codes. It's part of your VIN. It's stamped on the car. I wasn't being rude. If you want to actually sell yoru car on here you might want to try not being so defensive.

Oh, and you seemed to say earlier that it was a paint job. "plus the 2500 for the paint jb no maaco s**t" So this is why I would think that it's not original paint. You seem to be saying it was $2500 for the paint job, which even if it's the same color as it was stock, it'd still now be an aftermarket paint job. Oh, and paint colors also aren't named in the door jamb.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats really not that bad of a price for whats done to it.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:

:werd:

I think the term EK9 gets thrown around a little too much by people selling their cars

Racersky

5+ Year Member
kabulski said:
:werd:

I think the term EK9 gets thrown around a little too much by people selling their cars

I hear that a lot lol.....isn't an "ek" right-hand drive to begin with anways?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Racersky said:
I hear that a lot lol.....isn't an "ek" right-hand drive to begin with anways?
Not all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.