2001 civic coup ex

kukoo4cocopuffs

Hi I just bought a 2001 civic ex acouple months ago after my integra got totaled and I have been wanting to paint it and was wondering what color would be best its silver right now and is it possable to put a rsx engine in it or what engine would be best to throw in it

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep the engine in it because its slow and you won't crash again.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol at responses...
There is a lot of research to be done here. In short, there's no "best engine" here. There's a ton of choices. I would suggest browsing the forums here, and general research online. There's just far too much to cover in one post.

kukoo4cocopuffs

Oh ok cuz i these are the things I want to do. Replace headlights add hids and fogs get the mini mask add low profile tires lowers and put new shocks on it replace the brakes maybe the rims add alarm fix speakers replace all the glass tint it add type r front lip sides and spoiler paint it add wind relecters on the sides and top maybe put different tail lights put a new engine in it becuz the one it has it on its last lags I add cold air upgrade ecu and clutch get racaro seats maybe.

And for the record I wasn't the cause for my teggy geting totaled I was actualy at a stop sign and got tboned by sum b***h who thought she could take a turn going 60 and smashed right into my drivers side door and just f**ked my car up

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok then keep the engine in it because its slow and good on gas.