2001 Civic LX Daytime Running Lights and Blinker issue.

sam31444

Hi all!
Quick question I just purchased a 2001 LX this last week and have recently found out an odd problem with the passenger side DRL and the blinkers. When I turn the lights on in any position the top two passenger side DRL do not turn on and the third bottom one is on very very low. However when I go to turn the blinker on the lights flash indicating the bulb is not blown. I know a little about cars but am stumped by this one . What would cause this??? Pics below of pass side when DRL are on.
Thanks!

RonJ

Banned
It's difficult to understand the problem after reading your post. Clarify by answering these questions:

When I turn the lights on in any position the top two passenger side DRL do not turn on and the third bottom one is on very very low.
In your picture, what are you defining as "top two" and "third bottom one".

With the headlights on, are you saying that the turn signal, parking, and side marker lights don't work? Which light is "very very low"?

Does the headlight work fine?

However when I go to turn the blinker on the lights flash indicating the bulb is not blown. I know a little about cars but am stumped by this one .
When you say the lights flash, do you mean the turn signal, parking, and side marker lights? Or also the headlight?

Pics below of pass side when DRL are on.
With or without the blinker on?

Attachments