2002 Civic SI- Baltimore

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, found the site because of a link to the mighty Cheesefrog hatch, and thought I would stick around for a bit.

:D

OK guys, go easy on me...
Mods so far:

Cybernations Stage I turbo kit
Upgraded BOV (HKS SSQV)

JDM Red H badges and UK Flag badge
clear bumper lights
superwhite parking lights,
superwhite headlights
tint: 35% all the way around (incl. windshield)
Painted brake calipers
Mugen Style CF Adjustable Wing

Energy Suspension Poly motor inserts
Aluminum shifter bushings
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
Neuspeed short shifter

JDM Air Spencer Air Freshner
Autometer gauges
Autometer carbon fiber gauge cups
DC Sports billet shift knob
$6 CTR Steering wheel (Thanks ADAM!)
Sparco 3 point harness

Stereo including JL Audio, Clarion and Pioneer
XM Stereo

A-Spec rear strut bar
Tein S-tech springs
17" Konig Holes
Hankook Ventus HR II

JDM Toys, for JDM girls and boys....

Interior shot....

The hideous shift knob in the picture is gone... I need updated pics of my interior...

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I am so glad I installed the turbo myself- wanna learn a car inside and out??? Install a turbo kit....=)

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have u dyno tested it yet

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, my bad!!
I don't have the chart scanned in, but I will get it up and running.... We tuned for about 35 minutes, with me making the adjustments. I got it to:

9 lbs. of boost
258 HP
209 Ft Lbs of torque

Not a bad start, but there is more tuning to do down low, and probably a good 4-5 HP to gain there. (Before I reinforce my lil' 2 liter and turn that boost up.... did I mention getting a clutch and LSD...???LOL)
Thanks!

**Edit: It was really fun tuning at New German Performance watching all the VW guys in shock as we ran it.

destined2race

Spoolin Fa Sho'
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice SI, you are now one of the few with the 02 and up SI in here. I have a lot to do to mine. How do you like the Cybernations turbo? Sorry but the only thing I don't like is that shifter. Nice wing too. Looks tight. And you got to lose that bra.:drive: :drive:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car but ^^^when u said loose the bra i was like she has a pic of herself up here?! lol

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woosh, your car's really nice. I'm :drool: over it. Keep up the good work.

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice but maybe to much sticker on your left back wiindow. But the reste look very very nice, good job and welcome to CC =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey man nice work keep up the sleepiness

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heya to everyone!!!

Thanks for the kind words- and just as a note:

I got rid of the HIDEOUS shift knob- I'll put up a new pic soon...
I LOVE the sound of a BOV....
I got rid of ALL the decals on the car except for one- a Cybernation Motorsports on the rear window..LOL
The turbo kit is awesome, and I have NOTHING to buy to upgrade (besides the pistons and rods)... if anyone has any questions about the kit, PM me!!
I only leave the bra on when I am driving a long trip or whateva... don't worry, it aint on there now, actually!!:D

The new shift knob is :

PLEASE- THIS IS A BAD PIC- IT AINT NO DILDO!!!:oops: :D

I'll take my own picture, but I wanted to show you guys what I had, this was on the DC Sports website. Thanks again for the kind words.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, the stickers, toys, tacky tack, and hidious shift knob need to go(whats wrong with the stock leather one? its a really nice piece if you ask me), other than that though nice car, i almost leased one of those but figured i was better off buying my focus for cheaper. you do have seriously balls though for turboing that thing, personaly i wouldn't do that do a new car, id be too afraid of blowing it up and paying out the ass for a new engine:shock: so serious props for that8) should be preaty badass when your done.

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See above posts before Flaming the newcomer.

I love trolls.:moon:

The tach comes in handy when running through the gears in boost... 1st and 2nd are almost over before they start, so a shift light is a huge help.... and I never said the stock shifter sucked, I was merely trying out a couple of different things, and I liked the JDM shift boot better anyways.

... I guess to each his/her own... I would pay more NOT to have a Ford.... but that's just my :twocents:. I test drove an SVT Focus Hatch, and I have to say the seating felt unnaturally high for such a little car. The controls were layed out nicely, but, I wasn't impressed. The amount of savings did not constitute the drop in quality that I felt in that car.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn pretty nice, inside n out, those numbers look pretty good too though. keep up the good work n how bout a pic of u ; )

EPHatchGirl

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, glad you like it!

I'm going to just stay a car on here for now, it's more fun that way.8) :rocker: ;)

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EPHatchGirl
See above posts before Flaming the newcomer.

I love trolls.:moon:

The tach comes in handy when running through the gears in boost... 1st and 2nd are almost over before they start, so a shift light is a huge help.... and I never said the stock shifter sucked, I was merely trying out a couple of different things, and I liked the JDM shift boot better anyways.

... I guess to each his/her own... I would pay more NOT to have a Ford.... but that's just my :twocents:. I test drove an SVT Focus Hatch, and I have to say the seating felt unnaturally high for such a little car. The controls were layed out nicely, but, I wasn't impressed. The amount of savings did not constitute the drop in quality that I felt in that car.
sorry for the misunderstanding but i wasnt flaming you, just stating my opinion, sorry i just dont care for some of your styling upgrades. but like you said to each his own. for the record i do like your car overall, its nice. and also i have an ZX3, not an SVT:P i had a choice between payng 167 a mo to own a car or 175 a mo to lease it for 4 years( the SI), so i decided owning was better. if i had 20k to spend on a new car i prob woulda gone with the SI, either that or an SVT, or MP5 who knows, the bottem line is i didnt so it doesnt matter. personaly i think the SVT is a slightly better performing car, but the SI interior > *. esp those seats:drool: dispite its shortcomings and bad magizine reviews is still a very cool car, its def somthing id drive. your car is very badass though, and dispite what i think of your style you def have done it right where it counts :thumbsup:
can i get a ride?:P ill let you drive my fakus and do a few one wheel burnouts8)