2004 Civic VP

Argoth126

5+ Year Member
I just recently purchased a 2004 Civic VP and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas where to start modding it. Mainly just aesthetics and sound. I was thinking about putting some subs in the trunk. In the trunk, there are two cavities initially to the left and right. If I were to use fiberglass and straighten the trunk so it doesn't have an inverted T shape, could I cut holes through the fiberglass to put subs in it or would that not be a good place to put subs?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just get a box, i just put a system in my 01 sedan today, got a big ass ported box,

Argoth126

5+ Year Member
I feel like a box would take up too much space. Something my parents wouldn't be too happy with once I go to college.

forever<3

prob thinks u smell :(
5+ Year Member
well boxes are removable and if you just had subs in the back, you wouldn't want to pack a bunch of s**t in on top of that. Getting a box might not be a bad idea, i've helped make some it's pretty easy w the tools and dimensions you don't have to spend an ass ton to make it ... once you get to college it's not like you're going to need all that space right? it's just getting there...

Argoth126

5+ Year Member
Very true. Think I will just stick with a box. And one more question, should I get a professional to do the 6x9 speakers in the back or is it easy enough to do it myself? I've seen the guide but disassembling all of that makes me question whether I should do it or just hire someone.