2005 Honda Civic SI Coupe (2-door) Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
2005 Honda Civic SI Coupe (2-door) Black, 69000km, Manual, FWD, 4-Cyl. 1.7L, No Accidents, Single Owner, Local Car, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Braking System, Dual Air Bags, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power/Heated Mirrors, Sunroof, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Spoiler, Honda Factory Aero Kit, Carbon Fiber Look Interior, Honda Factory Security Alarm With Shock Sensors, Remote Starter, and 2-way pager, All Services Done According To Maintenance Schedule By Surrey Honda (Service Records Included), Only Filled With 91 Octane Fuel, Purchased With Protection Package (Underbody Rust Protection, etc.), Mainly Highway Driven, Four New All Season Toyo Tires, HID Headlights And Blue Highbeams, Leather Seat Covers (Look Like Leather Seats), Skunk2 Megapower Full Catback Exhaust System With Silencer (Receipt and Original Exhaust Included), AEM V2 Air Intake (Receipt and Original Air Intake Included), Sound System Worth Over $5000 (Securely Bolted Down) With Lifetime Install Warranty And Parts Warranty Until 2010 (Receipts And Original Audio Head Unit Included), 1400W Amplifier With Two 12" Subwoofers, Optima Yellow Top Battery, Sound Deadening Material Installed All Over Rear End (Dynamat Xtreme), All Modifications Done Professionally, Excellent Condition, Car Sounds Amazing And Receives MANY Compliments!

NOTE: Price Is WITHOUT Stereo! However, It Is Available At An Additional Cost

Please Contact Jas at (604) 805-2421.

AllanR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$24k? Damn...GLWS I suppose.

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
Well, locally i've seen completely stock Civic Si's going for close to $18,000.. one which had over 93k... open to offers of course..

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lmao at 24K...likin the leather seats tho

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
keep in mind it's $24k canadian dollars, not USD.

good luck on your sale.

EliteJL

5+ Year Member
i think its an SE (special edition) or mayb in canada they are called si's? GLWS anywayz

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
It is an Si in Canada, I believe it's equivalent to the EX in the U.S... and yes, it's Canadian dollars..

the interior pics aren't that great, I took them at night time in my garage.. i'll update them eventually..

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It says $24 in CAD, not USD.
And it is an Si, which is an EX in the states. An Si in the states is equal to an SiR in Canada.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just curious, what's replacing the civic?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people jump so quick to insult the guy when they don't even read or understand the situation, whats going on here.
Good luck with the sale on your car.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was going to laugh so hard when i saw it was a ex but my ass didnt read it was in CAD

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was going to laugh so hard when i saw it was a ex but my ass didnt read it was in CAD
And now we can all sit back and laugh our asses off at your ignorance:lol:

Thats one hell of a clean ride man glws.

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
I've put a lot of money into this car and have taken good care of it... I'm open to offers...

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
I'm only selling it because I graduate from my degree in April and my parents are buying me a new SUV as a present, otherwise I would never sell this car, I love it!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:roll:

there's always a guy like you in one of theses threads

duuuddee that em2 is so freaking clean! i'd keep it if i were you! it just needs an engine bay wash and that thing is show room floor clean! don't sell it man!

Jasdip

5+ Year Member
I agree it would look a lot nicer with an engine shampoo lol I'll most likely get it done after the rain is gone, unless it's sold by then...I would keep it but it'll just sit around and drop in value.. as much as i love this car, i'd rather be driving the new supercharged range rover thats comming my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.