2005 LX Special Edition

Infinity000

Hello, new poster here.

I was wondering what the specs were on the stereo and speakers that come with this car. I'm thinking of replacing it with all new, but I don't even know the brand of the speakers currently in there or the stereo, and what the stereo and speakers specs are,etc. I've looked all over the web and can't seem to find anything on the specs. If someone could tell me, or provide a link that would be great. Thanks

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The rear speakers are 6x9's, and fronts are 6.5's.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the stereo is made by honda.

and for a stock system.... it is half decent in this car.

Infinity000

Thanks. Yeah Best buy told me the speaker dimensions, but I was looking for the output of the stereo I guess, wattage, etc, since I don't have the $$ to replace all just yet, but I have enough to do one or the other, meaning speakers or stereo, trying to determine which to do first.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. Yeah Best buy told me the speaker dimensions, but I was looking for the output of the stereo I guess, wattage, etc, since I don't have the $$ to replace all just yet, but I have enough to do one or the other, meaning speakers or stereo, trying to determine which to do first.
i dont think anyone knows the output.... it may say on an original dealer window sticker.... but... that stuff is usually not listed for an OEM stock setup... if you had like the 6 disc changer to go with it... somone might know then.. but its not worth it really.