2006 Ex Coupe Black Rims Help

shadowboy220

5+ Year Member
Hey guys I'm relatively new to CC and i'm looking for some help on finding some rims. As stated in the title, I have a 2006 red ex coupe and I am looking to put some new rims on it. I am not savvy in the rims field and do not know which brands are better etc. I am looking for some black rims with chrome lip probably 17" and 5 spokes. I would also need help with choosing tires to go along with them. any suggestions?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that depends on alot of things. price range for rims and tires. if you have suspension or plan on getting it,.

shadowboy220

5+ Year Member
that depends on alot of things. price range for rims and tires. if you have suspension or plan on getting it,.
ill go around 1k for rims, give or take couple hundred. I don't have any idea what tires cost but i can pay quite a bit. everything on the car performance wise is stock, including suspension and i don't plan on getting anything for suspension.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what type of tires are you looking for? summer, all season or what?

i would probably just look at tirerack.com for rims, and if you dont do any spirited driving, just get some decent and cheap all seasons of the stock size.

FCR_Mark

Black Rims

Hey Iv got an 07 civic ex. I bought rims from town fair tire. They are from Zyoxx. They are 18" black rims with machined lip. They look incredible. Id go with 18" if I were you. With tires the entire package costs about $1200

shadowboy220

5+ Year Member
thanks for the help. what do you guys think about the TSW Trackstar 5's? ik its not a chrome lip but i think it would look good on my car.