2006 Si Seats for 96 Coupe

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Hi,
I'm considering buying 2006 Si rear seats to be put into my 96 coupe. I was wondering if you guys believe that these seats are in good enough shape to put into my car and are worth around $250 that I would be paying for them? I feel they need to be cleaned and may not be worth it but I just wanted others opinions.

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
i think that price is a little high but if you do end up cleaning them a shampoo job will make it look brand new

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
not really sure if seen write ups on it but have never seen it done with my own eyes or ever attempted it

Jose1027

Registered VIP
250 is alot for back seats,if i was you i would get full 2000 si seats front nd back.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
250 is alot for back seats,if i was you i would get full 2000 si seats front nd back.

Thats what I plan on getting, but I can't find anywhere online but ebay where I could buy these seats and on ebay the only complete set of front & back Si seats the person wants $1,150 for and I'm good on that. Front seats also sell on ebay for $400-$500. So I was thinking I would just pick up the back seats now, because they are probably the harder ones for me to find, and then pick up the front ones later. $750 is alot cheaper then $1,150 and really the person is selling the rear seats for about $225 but the OCD in me rounds it up to $250.

Also the theme of my car is Black/Red so I was gonna go with the 2006 Si seats cause it fits the theme better then the 2000 ones.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Have you tried craigslist? Front nd back si seats are like 150-200,a guy was selling itr back seats for 150.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Have you tried craigslist? Front nd back si seats are like 150-200,a guy was selling itr back seats for 150.

Yeah I have found the 1999-00 Si seats for that price but never the 2006+ ones.