Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Please people just help teh boy out, keep it civil, and just help him to learn.

mattym1204

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Random Technologies downpipe with highflow cat (best part i have bought for 8th gen si so far)... K&N drop in filter (remove the rubber hose at the front of the airbox)... 2.5-2.75" catback exhaust... and the hondata reflash... if you can drive, that will get you into the low to mid 14's in a quarter mile and probably make about 210-220 at the wheels.

Mike D52

5+ Year Member
THanks Matty. One of the other members was indicating that the Hondata reflash primarily just bumps the redline to 8500.

Is that what you have experienced, if so how has the engine reacted in the lower end, any change?

Random Technologies downpipe with highflow cat (best part i have bought for 8th gen si so far)... K&N drop in filter (remove the rubber hose at the front of the airbox)... 2.5-2.75" catback exhaust... and the hondata reflash... if you can drive, that will get you into the low to mid 14's in a quarter mile and probably make about 210-220 at the wheels.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it raises the redline to 8600 not 85. it doesnt do anything for under 4500 RPM's but it lowers the RPM when vtec kicks in to 4500. but it stays in it til 5800 rpms my friend has it in his 06si with header and highflow cat with greddy evo2 and it feels great and feels more powerful since you dont have to wait so long for vtec

RIQ

5+ Year Member
Sorry guys I am new too. I wanted to mod my 08 si, but I am on a budget. I wanted to get the buddy club race headers and the tr1 test pipe that has the o2 block to prevent the C.E.L. from coming on. Does this combo prevent the cel. and is there another way to prevent it without the tr1 test pipe. Due to the price of the test pipe $199. Any help please.