2007 Si $10K a good deal?

engineer2

A local car dealer has a 2007 Si 4dr sedan with 42K miles on it and they suggested they would go down to $10K from the $15K asking price. Seems like a good deal. Car looks clean and straight with typical 42K mile minor wear.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A local car dealer has a 2007 Si 4dr sedan with 42K miles on it and they suggested they would go down to $10K from the $15K asking price. Seems like a good deal. Car looks clean and straight with typical 42K mile minor wear.
Down to 10k from 15k?? You better be one hell of a negotiator. And if so, take it

Last edited by a moderator:

engineer2

Carfax came back clean 1 owner (not including the dealer). $10K -- no warranty. The Chevy dealer may play the ups-and-add-ons game and will try to make money on financing. Wasn't going to buy until next spring, but this seems too good to be true. They even said we could take it for a day or two to decide. Risky-- hate to buy someone elses troubles, but Hondas are usually pretty good.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for $10,000 with 42,000 or so miles f**k yeah that's a good deal s**t people here selling their 10+ year old carsr for that much money here

engineer2

Talked the the sales guy again. He said he was kidding about the $10K, he'd sell it for about $13.5K. Since he wasted my time I wasted an hour of his time this afternoon. It drove nice though, but I couldn't really get on it in town. Carfax came back clean.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$13 g's is still a good price for that car

brettait

well am not more aware of that,but i got a bit knowledge so for me the price is ok. Thank you

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I would complain to the manager. Tell him that you have already applied for the loan, and that you do not care if he was "kidding" or not, that you want the car for $10k or you will be contacting your lawyer. I cant believe that people are such pushovers and fall for s**t so easily today...

Edit: Jesus....damn noobs......

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i wouldnt do business with a salesman that JOKES about a price. altho 13.5 for a Si is not bad at all. if the car fax is clean, drives well and u like it, go for it. as a former salesman, id suggest buying a car at the end of the month. dealerships have monthly quotas that need to be met. they become more desperate and make better deals.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I would suggest not buying from a dealership at all. They are full of complete assholes and the cars are NOT actually good deals. I could almost guarantee you that if that car is actually going for that much, there is something wrong with it.

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you can even get one for less than 13 G's, thats a hella deal.
and with that low of mileage, no problems

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you can even get one for less than 13 G's, thats a hella deal.
and with that low of mileage, no problems
Have you personally inspected the car yourself? If not, then please keep misinformed comments like these to yourself.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Until you discover that it has a knocking rod and they're covering it up by running straight 50 weight oil.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thank you, someone who KNOWS what they are talking about....

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10 gs for a car witha k20 and 42k on it

done deal, get that s**t