2008 asm ex

8gen_r18

hey guys im finally checking out club civic after being on 8thgencivic (those people got on my nerves) well here is my intro thread hope you all like it

*MODS*
Fujita CAI
Painted valve cover
Painted H emblems
Painted front grille
removed "civic" emblem
hood bra
Nokya DRL's
Vibrant axle back exhaust
Megan mid-pipe

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Looks clean im on 8th civic to but its alot more calm on here.

Whats your plans for the car?

8gen_r18

Thanks! guys

currently im saving up for a header, im not sure which one though, si sway bar, beaks rear lower tie bar, and either powdercoat my stock rims or get SI rims

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lower it before you do any other suspension/wheel mods. I would rather be lowered and have stock wheels than have different wheels and still have 4x4 wheel gap.

Not a fan of the bra and the relocated plate but it's a clean start. And you should probably adjust your exhaust hangers or buy adjustable ones so you stop melting your bumper...

8gen_r18

Lower it before you do any other suspension/wheel mods. I would rather be lowered and have stock wheels than have different wheels and still have 4x4 wheel gap.

Not a fan of the bra and the relocated plate but it's a clean start. And you should probably adjust your exhaust hangers or buy adjustable ones so you stop melting your bumper...
im kinda iffy on lowering it. i drive this car everyday on a highway thats know for potholes. and with this years snow storms it makes me hesitate even more. the bar is more for purpose to save me from rocks but i like how it looks ha and the plate relocate is there cause i dont wanna drill a hole in my new bumper. qucik question..if i get springs am i gonna need a camber kit as well?