2008 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Cummins "build"

emerican

Registered VIP
its nothing special we could street drive it if we want too
late model fuel injected 5.0, bbk intake, long tube headers, 190 fuel pump, adjustable fpr, 373 gears 65 mm tbody
its also got a 100 wet shot on it this is all off the top of my head we have had this car for forever its a family built car that ive helped with my whole life, but theres others people that know the entire mod list cause i know thats not it
like i said it could be streeted, but its set up just for drag, nothing under the hood it dosent need no interior full certified cage

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah i see. Well whatever works then i guess...

BOT I was hoping my parts would come in before i left for North Dakota, but um guessing theyre not. Damn the luck...

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
Bahhh! I was driving and wasn't paying attention. Haa. Keep us updated when you get back. Have fun in Dakota :D

sent from my EVO eater

emerican

Registered VIP
^ is that sacarsm i detect lol
and im guessing what i described aint your style lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little sarcasm. Its f**king cold up here and i dont want to be out in it let alone working in it.

I like 5.0 mustangs. Thats the only mustangs i truly like. Im just not much of a v8 guy. Im sure you understand!

emerican

Registered VIP
oh yeah i understand actually the only v8 motor i like is 302 and thats cause thats what i grew up working on and what was in my first car

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my exhaust and the rest of my parts came in but the wife wont take pics to send to me so i guess it will have to wait until i get home...

emerican

Registered VIP
i know right lol
tuned in for the pics when you get home though
i know how it is my wife wouldnt send me pics of car parts either lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well im hoping to start doing big things to the mini as soon as i get home so i guess we will see what else i do to this in the coming months...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well im hoping to start doing big things to the mini as soon as i get home so i guess we will see what else i do to this in the coming months...
Big things :D

:cool:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ready to be home and install this s**t!

One more week!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I first saw that I thought he said "he's building the suspension"

:O

Either way, can't wait for your threads to be bumped. Hope you're having fun working your ass off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk