2008 EX water pump replacement - anything else?

Logicon

I have 160K highway miles on my 2008 EX civic which has been as reliable as the sunrise. No other issues than it looks like the water pump just started leaking yesterday. My thought is to have the water pump replaced, belt, tensioner, hoses, temp sensor & thermostat. These are all related and seem to be logical things to do while down there. Assuming it is the pump leaking, is my thinking reasonable & correct ?
Is there anything else I should have replaced at this point at this mileage point as preventative maint? What would be a reasonable estimate for this work in the Frederick Maryland area? :???:

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Tune-up if it hasn't been done yet. Spark plugs, air filter, cabin air filter, check tranny fluid. These are things a shop should always check anyway when you get your car serviced. Other than that it sounds like you are on the right track. I don't know a resonable estimate for your area tho. I would guess around $600-800 maybe. Some of the labor hours should overlap such as the belt and water pump, etc.