2009 Honda Civic Si AEM Intake

KenAEM

5+ Year Member
Hello everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2009 Honda Civic Si in the los angeles area for intake testing. AEM will give you a free intake for helping them out. Please contact Ken at kying@aempower.com for more details. Thanks.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Hello everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2009 Honda Civic Si in the los angeles area for intake testing. AEM will give you a free intake for helping them out. Please contact Ken at kying@aempower.com for more details. Thanks.
Not to sound stupid, but why, it's teh exact same car as the 06-08, nothing changed, except some minor exterior elements!

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe they are just lookin to redesign it?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
maybe they are just lookin to redesign it?
i fail to see why they would need a 09 Si, cause as previously mentioned, it's not any different under the hood then the current model intake they make for the Si, nor has the Si changed under hood for any reason to warrant a redesign, they could just as easily use a 06-08 Si for the same thing!:thumbs up

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol i know that i meant like how they have the regular intake and then v2, maybe they are gonna make a v3 or something

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol i know that i meant like how they have the regular intake and then v2, maybe they are gonna make a v3 or something
i see where your going with taht, but it still wouldn't warrant a particular year though, if they really want to redesign it they should add the veins in for the MAF, then maybe they would produce better gains then they currently do, then they'd be worth the money to buy them.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i often wondered why none of the aftermarket companies picked up on that either.