2009 NBA Playoffs

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was a good looking denver nuggets team. the trip in the mid game was hilarious. good game. thought they were going to make a comeback until smith kept the fire on.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I turned on with 3 minutes left. Smith looked good with his 24 points. Some bullshit foul's called once again though.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only way Denver beats LA now is if they ramp up their intensity just a little bit. Come out scoring 50-60 points in the first half and no one is going to beat you, and they proved that all throughout the playoffs.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure this has been said before but:

The refs in both series' are absolute shite.

That is all.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure this has been said before but:

The refs in both series' are absolute shite.

That is all.
:word:

Denver man Dahntay Jones, intentionally trips Kobe and they turned their heads. Later upgraded to Flagrant 1

Lakers Bynum gets all ball in a hard good play foul against Andersen, and receives a Flagrant 1. Later dropped to a personal foul.

Magic's Johnson elbow's Williams in the eye, gets dropped to a flagrant 1 during the game, then dropped AGAIN earlier today.

NBA officials have been making the most inconsistent calls. And this proves that the NBA officials are not doing a good job when 3 major calls were changed.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't forget this gem.

[YOUTUBE=""]mPPaztyf6eA[/YOUTUBE]

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^ Even though I'm glad that wasn't called, you are right. Should of been a Technical

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Once again, lebron with the team on his shoulders, anyone else wanna help him out?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That 3 he made to bring it within one, absolutely ridiculous. LeBron is sick

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm not at all a cavs fan... but lebron james is f**king amazing. he just needs to be on a different team where he could truly work TOGETHER with another big name and strive.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have to admit he did get sloppy at the 4th quarter. and no one stopped or could handle big dwight coming out the gate at the OT. it wasnt the right way to start it off. GG nonetheless.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha ha, maybe he is coaching the Knicks in the future.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Cavs lack of 3 point shots, and the Magics' 17 made 3 pointers was the difference in that game.