2009 NBA Playoffs

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

I think this series is pretty much over now. I can definitely see Lebron leaving Cleveland.
So was game 2 with 1 second left. I'm not saying the Cavs will win the series, just saying that we have been proven wrong already.

Also only 8 teams have came back to win from being down 3-1, and Detroit was one of them, AGAINST ORLANDO!!!

Finally, Cleveland may be partly owned by a Chinese investment firm, which in turn will make the market that much greater and possibly better than others. Just pointing that out, not a guarantee of a re-sign though.

I'm obviously keeping my hope up being a Cleveland fan and all.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cleveland is going home my friends...anyone see that B.S. foul call with like 3 seconds left in the last quarter last night? looked like lebron dove into orlando;s player (dont remember who) and somehow it was a foul on orlando?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleveland is going home my friends...anyone see that B.S. foul call with like 3 seconds left in the last quarter last night? looked like lebron dove into orlando;s player (dont remember who) and somehow it was a foul on orlando?
It was actually a trip by the orlando player, or there feet got tangled up w.e you wanna call it

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK RANT TIME:
I'm not being biased, I don't care who it was on, or why it was called BUT the NBA has rescinded ANOTHER foul. This time on Howard's taunt that he got a Technical on. Come on anyone else see the bullshit? This just goes to prove that the officiating of any game is crap. The officials can't seem to make a damn call anymore without being contradicted.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK RANT TIME:
I'm not being biased, I don't care who it was on, or why it was called BUT the NBA has rescinded ANOTHER foul. This time on Howard's taunt that he got a Technical on. Come on anyone else see the bullshit? This just goes to prove that the officiating of any game is crap. The officials can't seem to make a damn call anymore without being contradicted.
To be honest I couldn't even see the taunt, and the league will do it's best for Dwight or Kobe to not be suspended for the upcoming series. None the less, everyone agrees that the playoffs this year just has been terribly officiated. As for it being fixed for the Lebron and Kobe showcase, I don't know what the hell is going on... but Orlando is clearly looking far more superior than the Cavs in this series.

Lebron needs to quit this approachable layed back attitude and become more of an aggressive leader, I would be f**king pissed at this point if I was him. This is an aspect Kobe has that Lebron will need to learn through time.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang, i only watched like 8 min of last nights game.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont expect lebron to stay in cleveland if they lose this series.

lakers looked pretty good for the first time in the playoffs imo last night. w00t for lakers

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^who wouldn't^

even if your a hater....not you specifically. you get what i mean

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh snap... whaddup man long time no see

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lakers looked good last night. nuggets... didnt seem hungry at all besides martin. GG i thought. turned it off early.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL

why did martin seem hungry? cuz he had to resort to holding sashas leg like a little b***h?
that was funny. but im saying. there was a spurt in which he did all the work. no one else did. it looked like they just didnt wanna win.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he did the same thing in the nuggets vs dallas series. and i liked how he gave the expression like "wtf did i do?" after