2010 Cali Active Members

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post what address? And it happened less then 20ft from my door. I cant believe they had the guts to try and jack my car right in front of my damn house. assholes.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah dude, same with the faggots who tried to steal my wheels on christmas morning.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep thieves are assholes. my civic got boosted from my driveway a few years ago. good thing i didnt have any nice parts on it yet. but they did get my HX rims :(

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someoen broke into my f&ckin windshield on my driveway...i am installing a camera...f*ckers!!!

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From the impression they gave. They wont do s**t, even with the hard evidence I have.

If you can honestly put out a man hunt. Give me a call. Im serious.
damn, I would be calling everyone of those numbers...
if it happened in stockton i could help you out. i got cop friends

let's go to their house and steal their stolen s**t...f*ckers!!!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah for sure Kenny. They wont do s**t man...it seems like my insurance company has a higher chance on getting them for uh whats its called when they go after them so that the f**ker has to pay me back for the damages. something with a RE..lol

Man. Since I havent been as active here as I used to. There seems to be a swarm of newbies on this forum going around stating s**t like they know their s**t....oy fails information being passed around all over again.

O. BTW. I got an estimate 900 bucks worth of damage. f**ken assholes bent my steering column and jammed the locking pins from the steering lock and the ignition lock into the damn column. f**ken ass hats.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woot white water rafing this weekend

next weekend gonna tube the american if anyones in

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hrmm. The one you linked is a bit short. Its 2inches and my circuit hero that i had was alot higher then 2 inch. but the second link looks promising. hrmm.

Thanks dude.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. This is coming from guy that barely has money to put even fuel...LOL now a front end.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride Son, doin work i see...