2010 Civic sedan upgrade options

Jadamson91

Bought a 2010 Civic LX Sedan and wondering what are some cheap upgrades that could be done on it to make it look and sound better for starters? Will eventually be buying better parts for it but jw what are some cheap parts for now, thanks!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You want basic info, which is available through research. Most members here don't waste their time on lazy questions. Put forth some effort and you'll have an idea. After that, feel free to ask informed questions.

Last edited:

Jadamson91

I've done some research some are saying catback's and others are saying full exhaust system wanting to know if their's another way

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're going to get conflicting answers because there's no one precise solution. There are many, many options available to you. If you are looking just for sound, just get an axle back or even just a muffler. But don't expect much if any performance out of it. If you want a little extra power, get a catback.

If you're going to be buying better parts for it anyways, my advice is to no spend money on the cheap stuff to begin with. Save that money for said better parts.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've done some research some are saying catback's and others are saying full exhaust system wanting to know if their's another way
If you did research then provide your results. Otherwise, we have no way to know your info aside from what you post, which has been little to nothing so far. Details will help you in this process.
You're going to get conflicting answers because there's no one precise solution. There are many, many options available to you. If you are looking just for sound, just get an axle back or even just a muffler. But don't expect much if any performance out of it. If you want a little extra power, get a catback.

If you're going to be buying better parts for it anyways, my advice is to not spend money on the cheap stuff to begin with. Save that money for said better parts.
I agree 100%. Buying momentary cheap parts is a waste of time and money and only a bad reflection of yourself. It makes no sense.

I also tweaked your title to be relevant because "First Civic Owner" again does nothing to help you or encourage anyone with helpful information to reply.