15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
¡¡buen partido españa!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you guys hear? The arbritos that missed those calls in the last few games were fired!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Did you guys hear? The arbritos that missed those calls in the last few games were fired!
awesome!! that means their refereeing credentials have been revoked and they can't ref in any FIFA sanctioned sport any mor

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: they really need to get with the program on replay.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awesome!! that means their refereeing credentials have been revoked and they can't ref in any FIFA sanctioned sport any mor
Sadly, they done the damage for their poor reffing abilities. Sucks that the teams have been affected, some lost the whole tournament, some lost a game or a player(s). But, also good to see FIFA actually taking action rather quickly.

Any other sport, they'd be holding meetings that would take a year or so just to determine if one guy was in the wrong for whatever call.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sadly, they done the damage for their poor reffing abilities. Sucks that the teams have been affected, some lost the whole tournament, some lost a game or a player(s). But, also good to see FIFA actually taking action rather quickly.

Any other sport, they'd be holding meetings that would take a year or so just to determine if one guy was in the wrong for whatever call.
:word:
:banana:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to try and bring a Vuvuzela to a Bulls game next season. I'm scared they might make me throw it way at the entrance, that's what happen with one of my water bottles last year.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I heard people at some at a Baseball game and everyone was getting pissed off

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or they'd be reffing the NBA finals :oh:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They got kicked out from the world cup, NOT their license suspended, right?