2012/13 NFL talk

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Flacco out plays Brady but yet Brady has a couple rings n beat joe Montana on most playoff wins of all time. There are numerous more records that Brady holds that flacco can only imagine.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
The point for my comment was not to say that Flacco was going to have a better career than Brady. I was making a point for why someone should not count the ravens out of this particular game. Flacco has outplayed Brady and Manning when he plays against them in the playoffs. And the Ravens have momentum.
Flacco is hardly the reason that Baltimore is as good as they are though, they have a great team and an average quarterback. He's probably about the 15th best in the league, middle of the pack on a good day. He also has a good o-line. I actually like Baltimore, just don't think they are going to win. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
I disagree that he is the 15th best QB in the league. I'd put him in the top 10 for sure. That doesn't mean Top 3, so don't get upset. Top 10.

I could also say that Brady isn't the reason the Patriots are good. They draft good players. He always has pro bowl receivers. But I wouldn't hold that against him. It's not like Flacco has beasts on his offense. Boldin is old, his tight ends are no-names. Torrey Smith is good, but he's no Randy Moss in his prime.

BTW- i think its funny that you credit Joe's Offensive Line for his success.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/40484/179/2012-offensive-line-rankings

New England - 2
Baltimore - 9
Dude you take this way too seriously...
is what I would say if I entered a debate with someone much more informed than I was.

DTvn

They plug random players in for Brady and he makes them good, that's the difference between Flacco and Brady

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no the main difference is tom brady has fabulous hair, a gorgeous wife. fuc k footballs when you are tom brady.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They plug random players in for Brady and he makes them good, that's the difference between Flacco and Brady
They plugged in Randy Moss in Tom Brady's most productive years. Same with Wes Welker and Rob Gronkowski. Wes Welker and Randy Moss will be in the Hall of Fame. I'm not sure Flacco has played with any Hall Of Fame quality talent on his side of the ball (offense).

I'm surprised that nobody has even bothered to point out that Joe Flacco has had a better running game than Tom Brady. You guys are so uninformed, I gotta make your arguments for you.
no the main difference is tom brady has fabulous hair, a gorgeous wife. fuc k footballs when you are tom brady.
funny.

I would actually say what sets Tom Brady apart is that he cares so much about football and really puts every ounce of energy into it that he can.

DTvn

Dude when Welker was being a pussy at the start of the season Brady made Julian Edelman look like Welker

& yeah, you're taking this too seriously.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bro, you're making me embarrassed to have the name Kyle. Take a chill pill man, Flacco is a pretty good quarterback who stays out of the national light in comparison to the Brady's and Rodger's of the world. Baltimore as a whole isn't on the level as the Patriots this year and sadly the speed that NE runs at, BAL won't be able to keep up. Grats to Ray Lewis for 17 great years and Flacco for 5 great years in the league...But seriously, go smoke a bowl or something, you're waaaay too wound up man.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
They plugged in Randy Moss in Tom Brady's most productive years. Same with Wes Welker and Rob Gronkowski. Wes Welker and Randy Moss will be in the Hall of Fame. I'm not sure Flacco has played with any Hall Of Fame quality talent on his side of the ball (offense).

I'm surprised that nobody has even bothered to point out that Joe Flacco has had a better running game than Tom Brady. You guys are so uninformed, I gotta make your arguments for you.

funny.

I would actually say what sets Tom Brady apart is that he cares so much about football and really puts every ounce of energy into it that he can.
Randy moss was gonna be in the hall of fame regardless of being paired with Brady or not. He has been in the league a long time. I remember his days in Minnesota with chris Carter n Dante Cullpepper.

This is gronks 2nd year. He came out the draft as a nobody. Same goes for welker but he's been around longer.

Brady has so many weapons. Eddlmen, hernandez, loyd and so much more on the bench. The pats r a team n its hard to rate one player when they do it together. Bellacheck is an amazing coach for this. Look at how good these players r when they play for the pats but suck when they go to another team. Cough matt cassel cough .

Yea I'm a die hard patriots fan but you need to stop riding flaccos d**k. He won't even give you the curtoisy of a reach around as he's f**king you in the ass.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is what I would say if I entered a debate with someone much more informed than I was.
Its exactly what its called to me. Its a game. Its not a way of life...

But going to what u say about brady and his pro bowl recievers. I agree. Brady is no Drew Brees, but he is clutch and has the recievers to help him be proficient and look good. But that combo shits all over the ravens...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only weapon brady needs is that great american boy smile

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea I'm a die hard patriots fan but you need to stop riding flaccos d**k. He won't even give you the curtoisy of a reach around as he's f***ing you in the ass.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You are a gifted wordsmith my friend.*
But going to what u say about brady and his pro bowl recievers. I agree. Brady is no Drew Brees, but he is clutch and has the recievers to help him be proficient and look good. But that combo s***s all over the ravens...
Brady > Brees

Brees is a glorified arena league player.* He gets the benefit of playing at least 9 games a year indoors. No wonder he throws for so many yards. Its just like an arena league game. At least Rodgers and Brady do it outside.

The year brees won the super bowl he played both playoff games and the super bowl indoors, plus at least nine regular season games that year. But then Brees had to go and play the worst team in NFL Playoff history** - the 2010 7-9 Seattle Seahawks. What happened there? Brees had to play a game in the cold, and he lost.

Manning showed everyone this year that playing indoors is much easier than playing outside. Manning 0-5 in playoff games outdoors. That's not a fluke.

* Obviously there is some exaggeration here.
** No exaggeration at all.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U are a man of statistics...

What record did Brees just set i forgot.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Interesting game in New England. Anyone check the stats and see which qb played better???

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
U are a man of statistics...

What record did Brees just set i forgot.
He set those records in doors. Wouldn't have even come close if he played where jay cutler, Tom Brady, ben roethlisberger or joe Flacco play - outside.

That point is proven when you see his performances outdoors.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Like who has the most road playoff wins in nfl history? A record is a record.

Records are made to be broken. Nobody else can be the 2012-2013 afc champs besides the ravens.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to the Harbowl!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im just pissed i had to work all day yesterday and didnt get to watch the games.