2012/13 NFL talk

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now that Baltimore won, Joe Flacco has the same number of conference championships as this guy!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That's true. Same as Drew Brees, & Aaron Rodgers. Ill take that.

"People don't want to admit their wrong. But I can tell you right now- the people who are against joe Flacco- they're wrong." -Phil Simms

DTvn

Cause your annoying ass keeps going on about how great Joe Flacco is.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
I'm a pats fan threw thick n thin.

Im right there with ya. Wish would have beaten the Ravens... And we should have too. Oh well, for a team that makes it to the playoffs every other year, I say it's time someone else had this one. So... GL 49ers.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just about everything i said about the ravens/joe flacco was proven accurate. And everyone that argued against me has gotten quiet.

A discussion about Drew Brees was just two differing opinions.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Here is a breakdown of the last couple weeks in this thread, as I see it.

baltimore.
Baltimore is the team I'd like to see win the most but I also think they're the least likely to win. I'm predicting SF and NE go to the Super Bowl. I'd be rooting for SF but NE would probably win.
no way they're less likely than the Falcons. No person has ever won more Away playoff games than Joe Flacco. He's plenty prepared to win this weekend.
"No matter what anybody says its wrong according to kyle..."
New England is untoachable now that Denver is out of the way..
Joe Flacco. He's plenty prepared to win this weekend.
flacco is overrated where he stands, and he claims he is underrated.
Overrated? Just beat brady and manning two weeks in a row and made it to the Super Bowl. And a lot of people rate him as the 10th best QB. Thats UNDERRATED.
That stat just shows that he is more than capable of winning on the road. Even though everyone is counting them out this weekend.

Flacco has outplayed manning and brady in the playoffs 3 out of 4 times he has faced them. He's the opposite of Tony Romo, his stats aren't gaudy because they don't need to be. But he doesn't shrink in big moments like Romo - he does the opposite.
Again....I was proven correct. "No matter what anybody says its wrong according to kyle..."
Flacco out plays Brady but yet Brady has a couple rings n beat joe Montana on most playoff wins of all time. There are numerous more records that Brady holds that flacco can only imagine.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
The point for my comment was not to say that Flacco was going to have a better career than Brady. I was making a point for why someone should not count the ravens out of this particular game. Flacco has outplayed Brady and Manning when he plays against them in the playoffs. And the Ravens have momentum.

BTW- i think its funny that you credit Joe's Offensive Line for his success.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/40484/179/2012-offensive-line-rankings

New England - 2
Baltimore - 9
Baltimore as a whole isn't on the level as the Patriots this year and sadly the speed that NE runs at, BAL won't be able to keep up.
BAL- 28
NE- 13

So everytime I argue that you are wrong, I'm proven right when the game is played. Then since I can make my point, you run out of things to say so you say "woah take a chill pill, smoke drugs, relax." You people engage in a debate, lose, and then act like the debate never happened and that I'm not right, I'm crazy.

Again, keep picking against the ravens.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Cause your annoying ass keeps going on about how great Joe Flacco is.
No no. I think the thread died because everyone said that Baltimore didn't stand a chance. Believe me. If the Ravens lost, but Flacco had a good game I would still be in here defending Flacco, but everyone else would be in here talking about the Patriots/Niners game. Instead, everyone that was wrong has dropped out of the discussion.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope the 9ers walk all over the Ravens and your beloved Flacco...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and neither one of these teams should be in the big game...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was hoping that the falcons would make it, but they didnt : /

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont like the 9ers but i wanna see em trounce the Ravens so Kyle will stfu.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll stfu after the game no matter what. season will be over.

I'm a little upset you are just saying you want the niners to win. It works out much better for the ravens when you dummies say "New England is untoachable" "Baltimore...the least likely to win." "Baltimore as a whole isn't on the level as the Patriots this year and sadly the speed that NE runs at, BAL won't be able to keep up."

That last one is hilarious. They played the Patriots twice. swept 'em. At home and on the road.

Keep being 100% wrong and then getting butt hurt when its proven.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I'll stfu after the game no matter what. season will be over.

I'm a little upset you are just saying you want the niners to win. It works out much better for the ravens when you dummies say "New England is untoachable" "Baltimore...the least likely to win." "Baltimore as a whole isn't on the level as the Patriots this year and sadly the speed that NE runs at, BAL won't be able to keep up."

That last one is hilarious. They played the Patriots twice. swept 'em. At home and on the road.

Keep being 100% wrong and then getting butt hurt when its proven.
The only reason the ravens won was cause of the shitty officials. The officials missed a lot of calls ( helmet to helmet on ridley that caused fumball ) n there's was calls that should have never been called. The ravens didn't out play the patriots. The officials out played the patriots.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The only reason the ravens won was cause of the s***ty officials. The officials missed a lot of calls ( helmet to helmet on ridley that caused fumball ) n there's was calls that should have never been called. The ravens didn't out play the patriots. The officials out played the patriots.

You don't even know the rules. You can hit a runner as hard as you want. Besides, Ridley lowered his helmet into Pollard anyway. He wasn't defenseless you fool. keep the excuses coming. It was a 15 point game.

And btw why was Brady fined $10k for kicking Reed on his slide (dirty play, Brady admitted it after halftime on the field to Reed) but there was no penalty called. But yea, officials were all about the away team winning that game.