:cool:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for some reason after reading through this thread, i want to do this to kyle.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dumb people use violence when they are wrong and run out of things to say.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am not butthurt. I am glad the Ravens won. I hate the Patriots. But I did not, up to that game, think that the Ravens could keep up with the pace that they ran their offense. I was wrong. My bad?

My point still stands about you need to smoke a bowl and chill though.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am glad the Ravens won. I hate the Patriots. But I did not, up to that game, think that the Ravens could keep up with the pace that they ran their offense.
Same here, all I said was that the Ravens were the least likely to win, which was true. Just because they won doesn't change the fact that it was an upset. All you have to do is look at the lines, they were the biggest underdogs. With that being said, I think SF is going to win but I won't be surprised either way with the way Baltimore has been playing.

Interesting stat that I heard today, Ray Lewis' first NFL sack was on Jim Harbaugh in 1996 when he was with the Colts, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdPTtOnFUTA

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stats dont mean s**t. Just ask kyle...

That first sack was in a bowl game in september on a sunday at 7 pm. If it wouldve been outside on a thursday at 8:30 it wouldve been more impressive. Sacks indoors dont count. Everybody knows that...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stats dont mean s***. Just ask kyle...

That first sack was in a bowl game in september on a sunday at 7 pm. If it wouldve been outside on a thursday at 8:30 it wouldve been more impressive. Sacks indoors dont count. Everybody knows that...
That all depends on if the quarterbacks jersey is an even or an odd number and whether or not the defensive players last name starts with a vowel or a consonant.

Another fun fact, I used to live in the same house as Tony Romo.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ya well Joe Montana is my dad! Best linebacker evar!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Goooooo Flacco!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/29/apyde2un.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
does look like bert.
[quote="Kswest, post: 3312247"]I am not butthurt. I am glad the Ravens won. I hate the Patriots. But I did not, up to that game, think that the Ravens could keep up with the pace that they ran their offense. I was wrong. My bad?

My point still stands about you need to smoke a bowl and chill though.[/QUOTE]
Lotta people counted the ravens out. I don't remember who was actually butt hurt. But I remember everyone counting the Ravens out before they played Denver. Then hearing things like "they have the least chance" and "NE is untouchable now that Denver is out." Now the Ravens have beat both teams, with Flacco having a better game than the opposing HOF QB's.
[quote="cgpEJ6, post: 3312266"]Same here, all I said was that the Ravens were the least likely to win, which was true. Just because they won doesn't change the fact that it was an upset.[/QUOTE]
And I made my point that they were more likely to win than the Falcons for sure. Falcons are unproven and have a QB that does not play his best games at the end of the season (like Tony Romo, unlike Flacco among other QBs).
[quote="cgpEJ6, post: 3312266"]All you have to do is look at the lines, they were the biggest underdogs. With that being said, I think SF is going to win but I won't be surprised either way with the way Baltimore has been playing.[/QUOTE]
And my point from the beginning has been that the lines are retarded. There really isn't any reason they should have been counted out of those games.

[quote="mymmeryloss, post: 3312321"]Stats dont mean s***. Just ask kyle...

That first sack was in a bowl game in september on a sunday at 7 pm. If it wouldve been outside on a thursday at 8:30 it wouldve been more impressive. Sacks indoors dont count. Everybody knows that...[/QUOTE]
Stats? I'm ok with some stats. Flacco has won more away playoff games than anybody in history. His stats are better than Tom Brady and Peyton Manning when he plays against them...especially in the post season.

But let's take a look at the point I made about Brees.

I think racking up passing yards/TD's in a dome 9 games a year, and than losing every game outside proves those indoor stats meaningless and overrated. I think its interesting to look at Brees' playoff wins and losses and you'll notice that last year (2011) he was 1-1. The win was in a dome, the loss was outside. 2010 he was 0-1. And the loss was outside, against the worst Playoff team in history (7-9 Seattle Seahawks). The year before he won the super bowl. Give him credit for that, but guess what? All the playoff games and super bowl was......in a dome. I think that makes a strong enough case for me.

Speaking of quarterbacks who can't play outside, I heard a stat that Peyton Manning is 0-5 in playoff games under 40*. I think the cold weather definitely proved to be a factor in the game in Denver 3 weeks ago.

[quote="mymmeryloss, post: 3312331"]Oh ya well Joe Montana is my dad! Best linebacker evar![/QUOTE]

Joe Montainya.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His stats are better than Tom Brady and Peyton Manning when he plays against them...especially in the post season.Joe Montainya.
His stats are better than opposing quarterbacks because Baltimore has a stellar defense.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
His stats are better than opposing quarterbacks because Baltimore has a stellar defense.
Take a look at defensive rankings. Dènver vs Baltimore. Denver was number 2. Baltimore was not number 1. Keep grasping.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a game. Slow start and some unfortunate events but it ended up being a nail biter.

So now whos gonna be the mvp?

Flacco?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to guess yes :lol:

mymmeryloss