2012 Civic SI HFP Edition

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't need navigation or heated seats.
I'd love to find a 2nd gen Legend 6spd TypeII, that's all the luxury I need.

Probably not, I wouldn't want a brand new car, at least in the Honda, Toyota or Nissan lineup.
One of these -

A friend of mine has one. He works at an Acura dealer and got it there. His is a two door. Manual trans too. Its very nice actually. That is all i know about those cars. And that the share the same brake calipers as an ITR

That;s not his in the picture.

/threadjack

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
K@n does have their drop in filter available too
Have you been to procivic.com they have a couple of cool things on there

Nice car man. I have never seen that edition before. Looks uber nice in that black though. Keep us udpated!
Thanks will do

I agree with some of the others on here.
I prefer older Hondas', the 9th gen along with the rest of their lineup doesn't make me want to rush out and buy any of them.
Like I said I was never into civics or Hondas I was always a Acura guy but I fell in love wih 9 gen

Yea, i know what you mean man. The latest cars come with alot of luxuries. My 6th Gen Civic is just fine. Sure, it doesn't have Navigation or Heated seats, but it gets me from point A to point B in peace.

Would i want a brand new 2012 Civic?, Yes. I would want brand new car.
Hmm mine didn't come with heated seats or a navi

Congrats on the pick up. The 9th gen are growing on me. I was just getting used to the 8th gen.
Thanks I love the car a lot
Does it have the HFP suspension?
Yes it does

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you been to procivic.com they have a couple of cool things on there

Hmm mine didn't come with heated seats or a navi

Yes it does
my bad man, it was just an xample

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HUGE step up imo.
I like it :D

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
One thing about newer cars that I have to get used to is electronically controlled steering, throttle, etc. Feels weird at first, and on non-sport cars it feels kinda laggy.

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
One thing about newer cars that I have to get used to is electronically controlled steering, throttle, etc. Feels weird at first, and on non-sport cars it feels kinda laggy.
Yea I feel what your saying I think I'm used to it now

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
Couple of updates:

Added Nokya DRL's
Added JDM Embles Front, Rear and Steering Wheel.

Hope to get Injen CAI soon

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
A little update i installed LEDs in the interior, trunk and license plate and also installed a Injen Cai, well heres some pics.

haroben

i like the car man, never really been into the red "JDM" honda badges and parts but thats personal preference, very nice car.

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
i like the car man, never really been into the red "JDM" honda badges and parts but thats personal preference, very nice car.
Thanks bro. Never planned on putting on the jdm emblems but the og's looked to plain on my car so I went with the jdm emblems and yea I personally think it looks a lot better