2slo4u: new rims = new pics..alot of pics!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
traded my c10's for group n's..lmk what u think

(new hid's)

(my kool honda sticker :lol: )

(my noise maker)

(small but nice)

(tuned at 9.2 psi)

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like those better than the red rims but im not a fan of that wing, i dont care if its a real mugen wing, and for some reason your paint job looks like its fading already? did you hit it with a couple clear coats?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the paint job is really wack..the onlie reason it looks ok is because its not upclose..actuallie its just the front end thats messed up cause i was still learning how to paint and didnt do so well..but when my dad gets his supra out of the garage and running again we'll get both our cars painted together

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where'd you get the I <3 Honda -> my girlfriend sticker? that's hot. haha

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't like the wing other than that it looks nice and how come the intercooler looks small

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first off the car looks great, id lose the knock off mugen spoiler, rims are a good choice, i like em on the blue civics, especially when their dumped, but something with that front end is bothering me.. looks like the front bumper doesnt fit right, is that cus of the intercooler? id try and fix that, make it alittle cleaner, looks good tho

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my brother made the sticker for me..then couple days after i put it on..my girlfriend, who works close to a sticker making shop put that 'girlfriend' sticker on...i like it =)

intercooler is small cause the charge piping i have is kinda wierd..but its tall though =)

front end..never will be the same again..after 3 accidents =(

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oo gotcha that sucks man, kinda like the old front better ;) but its your car not mine, good luck with it

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a 14B too. . .but it's blown :( i love how responsive it is and how easily it makes boost. but i'm upgrading so it's all good =)

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it a lot! :thumbs up That's my fav spoiler.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh lol the intercooler was bigger then i thought, but dont know if i would of cut the bumper..meh - i like it though man good looks

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man...I think they look much better...!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ey man..what intercooler are you using? i want to go boost, but i have to find a fmic that will fit with the fogs. car looks good btw, just that up close, its jdm rice. you really need to upgrade to oem parts. ctr headlights would look great on it bro. I still like it...at least its not like every other hmong car out there. lol i want to drive it!!!

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, lol i cracked my lip in that same spot too. and why is ur adjuster nut on ur blowoff valve not tightened? yeah the 14b is nice, i have the 15g which is basically the same thing.. instant spool ftw