Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just saw this. cool s**t :thumbs up:

i think hasport makes the mount kit

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did he just say 2005 TL type s? they never made a 2005 TL type S...sick car though
good weight ratio:thumbdown

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be nice to see some test runs. but numbers werent that impressive.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did he just say 2005 TL type s? they never made a 2005 TL type S...sick car though
good weight ratio:thumbdown
Really? Because I can find a bunch of info saying different.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really? Because I can find a bunch of info saying different.
tl type s came out in 07 in the states for third gens....thats when they got the 3.5 liter

from 04-06 they only came in a 3.2 both 5AT and 6MT.

i dunno, maybe they called it a Type S in canada or something, but i'd like you to find me an 05 Type S in the states

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tl type s came out in 07 in the states for third gens....thats when they got the 3.5 liter

from 04-06 they only came in a 3.2 both 5AT and 6MT.

i dunno, maybe they called it a Type S in canada or something, but i'd like you to find me an 05 Type S in the states
http://cars.ign.com/articles/543/543254p1.html
http://www.carsurvey.org/review_78524.html
http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:_BD_2hB_l6oJ:autos.aol.com/used-detail-2980330443040615766-Acura-TL-2005+2005+TL+Type+S&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14&gl=us

Also he said it was a 3.5L from a 2003 Pilot and the Tranny was from a Acura Type S.. Are you really that retarded? It was even on the screen.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, are you freakin kidding me....i never said anything about it not being a pilot motor, i simply stated that TL type s came out in 07 cuz thats when they made them with a 3.5.

all those sites you listed are unreliable. heck, that third link says type s, but from the rear end, the emblem says TL, and does not have the signature type s decal.

go to freakin autotrader.com or vehix.com and try to research an 05 Type S...you won't be able to find it, CUZ THEY NEVER EXISTED

in the video, he says 05 type s, then in subtitle it says 06, which still doesn't make sense, cuz there was also no 06 type s.

you should stop now, cuz ur just pwning yourself

here are some revisions they made when the type s came out....3.5 liter, the automatic came with paddle shifters, they all had navigation, they have different gauges (red instead of blue), came with backup camera, has TPMS in the wheels, DRLs in the headlight and the fogs were relocated to the lower grill, and taken out of the headlights (which the DRLs replaced). taillights are also different, sidemarkers are smoked, rear bumper and front bumpers are different, leather is double stitched, wheels are different....and i'm sure i'm missing some stuff too

please, i own a freakin TL and browse the TL forums regularly....you should just stick with your domestics

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, are you freakin kidding me....i never said anything about it not being a pilot motor, i simply stated that TL type s came out in 07 cuz thats when they made them with a 3.5.

all those sites you listed are unreliable. heck, that third link says type s, but from the rear end, the emblem says TL, and does not have the signature type s decal.

go to freakin autotrader.com or vehix.com and try to research an 05 Type S...you won't be able to find it, CUZ THEY NEVER EXISTED

in the video, he says 05 type s, then in subtitle it says 06, which still doesn't make sense, cuz there was also no 06 type s.

you should stop now, cuz ur just pwning yourself

here are some revisions they made when the type s came out....3.5 liter, the automatic came with paddle shifters, they all had navigation, they have different gauges (red instead of blue), came with backup camera, has TPMS in the wheels, DRLs in the headlight and the fogs were relocated to the lower grill, and taken out of the headlights (which the DRLs replaced). taillights are also different, sidemarkers are smoked, rear bumper and front bumpers are different, leather is double stitched....and i'm sure i'm missing some stuff too
How are those sites unreliable? The first site is pretty damn legit :what:

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How are those sites unreliable? The first site is pretty damn legit :what:
ok, well i already told you about the third link

the second link, go read the comments, they say it was mislabled, he meant a 2002 3.2TL type s

and the first link....lets see, well, ign.com...in the title of the site it says Video Games, Cheats, Movies and More. This site isn't even car specific, and they just put up whatever billy bob decided to write. i dunno about you, but i don't go to gaming sites for my car information. o yea, and on the right side under car details, it even says 2003 Type S....probably a misprint in the title too.

i have no problem correcting ur misinformation, but no need to be calling me a retard