3 hot girls......

jax00civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah so i went to a halloween party. and had a good time. heres one pic of my costume. im the one in blue. i can post up more pics if you want them.

this is one hot girl...

this is me and my girlfriend.

Last edited:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha that's great

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
feel the wrath of joseph

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^

:rolf:

I'll have some costume pics either tomorrow or wednesday....it'll be great.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went to 2 parties saturday night and 1 was okay. It was my buddies apartment and he had prolly 30 people. Few skanky REALLY f**king hot girls. The other party had about 100-150 people in a small 3 story house. lol it was so f**king packed. It took forever just to go from 1 floor to another cuz so many damn people. Each room was completely packed shoulder to shoulder. f**king hot ass girls though in skanky ass outfits :drool:.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went to 2 parties saturday night and 1 was okay. It was my buddies apartment and he had prolly 30 people. Few skanky REALLY f**king hot girls. The other party had about 100-150 people in a small 3 story house. lol it was so f**king packed. It took forever just to go from 1 floor to another cuz so many damn people. Each room was completely packed shoulder to shoulder. f**king hot ass girls though in skanky ass outfits :drool:.
sounds like what I do every weekend. College city FTW!

jax00civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao yeah there are some more pic with no panties. but i think i will never look at those agin. o and there are some upskirt ball shots to. lol

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i could not wear some s**t like man, but thats funny

jax00civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah shoping for a dress was fun. but there was like 5 hotties that worked in the dress store that helped me find one. i had 5 girls all over me. then finding pantyhose was fun to this old b***h told me to get out the womens panties, and i was a sick young man. lol

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Red stripe HORRAY BEER!!