$3200 to spend...swap?

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Coming from someone with an EM1 with a USDM '00 B-18C1 swap, go GSR swap for sure. Fun to drive, sleeper, and more potential for sure. Plus you always have the opportunity to go boost later down the road with the C1 swap anyways so its a win/win situation.

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
well fer sure Im still leanin towards the gsr =) after driving my homies stiz pushing 315@thewheelz im looking towards having more potential in the engine so i can boost an woop on that fool ^-^ but i do need to figure out if I need all 3 new mounts &/or new wiring harness...and living in southern cali yes, i would like to stay smog legal or at least for a bit heh

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You won't need a new wiring harness since your car is an EX because the wiring harness is already wired for Vtec and the knock sensor. As far as electronics, you will only need an ECU, and an OBD2B-to-OBD1 jumper harness too but only if you want to convert to OBD1 and run a P-28 ecu etc... If not, find a P2T ECU from a '99-'00 Civic Si and run that. Or you can also switch your fuel pump pin on the wiring harness (I believe its pin #15) and run any OBD2B Integra ECU. I would run a P73 ECU from an '00-'01 Integra Type-R.

Mounts, you should only need the rear bracket.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going GSR tomorrow...