350Z for Ice?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ever sense you ditched your em2 and bought sooby I cry a little inside every night :(
baby baby baby, wait a minute, i still have my em2, i still got loveeeeee :ghey:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's the real question, how much do you still owe on the civic?
fixed, x2^^^

Stock 350z aren't that fast at all.
I have raced a couple of them on the 1/8 mile track. They have beat me all the time but by 1 or half a car lenght.
We are talking about a 350z vs b16 civic Si................
I was surprised that I was able to keep up, but still lost:(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can keep up with a b18b1 in my d16y7. I know thats not saying much but..still

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can keep up with a c6 z06 by like 10000 car lengths, I know it doesn't make sense me posting this but it was fun while typing it. =)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can keep up with a c6 z06 by like 10000 car lengths, I know it doesn't make sense me posting this but it was fun while typing it. =)
Strangely enough you're using more fuel during that time than he is lol

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mx5/miatas are nasty. saw a guy in my city with one that didnt look great but came up next to my bike floored it and let off the throttle and hears a BOV. i was like dude thank you for making a good miata haha. there is also a monster miata in my city.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mx5/miatas are nasty. saw a guy in my city with one that didnt look great but came up next to my bike floored it and let off the throttle and hears a BOV. i was like dude thank you for making a good miata haha. there is also a monster miata in my city.
Nice man! Yeah they love boost, engine reminds me of a DA a great deal, nearly identical specs with a much better 6spd with uber short gear ratio. I want to boost it but need a garage 1st, I don't trust Chicago.

Monsters are just ridiculous:D

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would take the 350z any day over a civic. I have been there. Only drawback is 2 seats. Then you get a G35.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all,
i may be getting rid of my well known rice em2..I like it but i kind of want something alittle nicer, with some power. I have come across a nice loaded 2003 350z with bearly 40k on it. Its blue and really nice. It is an automatic (Add insult) but thats what i want. Still havent driven manual and im not gonna race it, and 287 HP is way more then i know what to do with. Its got the heated leather, navigation and all that. Its priced at about 17 but the dealer will negociate lower. Im just in the process of talking to the insurance company to see if i can afford it, if reasonable enough under my parents insurance, it will be mine. P.S. I dont mean to post this in the tech section but this is where i post everything and where im familiar with most people, i also like hearing input from you guys, and you have always helped me so far. So if you have any advice or comments please post. All the research i have done concludes the 350's as being nice and reliable.
:slap:what the hell are you waiting for go get that b***h, don't listen to anyone when they says "boo ist a A/T" f**k that's it still 287 HP! I don't see many civic's pushing that out. not stock anyway.. simple H/I/E bolt ons will get you 300+ hp EASY! i.m going get my Z if i have knock of a bank! lol..

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how he's not gonna race it, yet he'll whoop an STI or WRX or whatever :pimp:

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:slap:what the hell are you waiting for go get that b***h, don't listen to anyone when they says "boo ist a A/T" f**k that's it still 287 HP! I don't see many civic's pushing that out. not stock anyway.. simple H/I/E bolt ons will get you 300+ hp EASY! i.m going get my Z if i have knock of a bank! lol..
Not exactly true. It is hard to get power out of 350's with NA mods. Plus mods are crazy expensive (good ones). Still having been in them all, it is a better car than the civic.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you not helping! lol...
Yes I am. It is well worth it. I miss my civic, but I would never go back. Then again I now have a G35, more elegant brother to the 350z. The 350 is more sporty to drive which is fun.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know its worth it i love Z's.. like i said i'm getting mine if i have to knock off a bank.. but more then likely just wait for January trade up my CL w/ a hefty down payment. yeah and parts are ridiculous Fujita & Mishimoto intakes $300 on ebay!