3M Clear Bra kit?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
works good, we put it on cadillacs where i work, when we take em off , there really isnt much differnce, do it, it will save your paint

vstaryder

Thanks for the input...seems like not many people are trying this and I really can't understand why. My last car looks like someone took a sandblaster to it from commuting to work! The headlights espcially get scuffed and yellow.

vstaryder

Oh, btw - how tough is this to put on? I could see it getting stuck all over the place and coming out all crooked until you've done a few. Realistically, is it worth having it done by someone with experience?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your friend is goin to be a spray bottle of soapy water, and a credit card, just take your time, and use lots of soapy water

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
i have that on my civic. You can hardly tell that it is on the car. definatly get it

raysteve

3m clear car bra kit? I have used it once. But then It didn't have a good effect on my headlights so I did not use it anymore.

brettait

well one of my uncle was using this i think so..anyway thanks for sharing this my friend was looking for it..