3rd Annual South Central PA meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys, im kinda new here, I live in spring grove so im very close. I will try to make it, I would really like to come out, my job is the only thing thats holding me back, I work 7 days a week and long hours on the weekends. (I know it sucks)
what time is this thing going to happen....and where the hell is this park at?, never heard of it(sad)

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What what shall I put on the flyer? "WEED WACKER MEET MAY 20th" j/k I told a friend about it and that was his reply

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every time i go to a meet it makes me want a swap more and more.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok lookin at the list of people and all that...i ...and im sure everyone wants to get a confirmation that all these people are gonna show up. i mean like post about a week out if your gonna be there or not. cause if we go buy all this food and only like 5 people show up....well...someone is eatin alot of burgers! now with that outta the way..and the subject of food. my stepdad has a membership to Restraunt Depot...its a warehouse that sells food in bulk. i can get some good deals on alot of food. you guys tell me what you wana eat and i can prolly get a better deal than the grocery store. i dont care what it is..steaks, burgers, hot dogs, the bread to go with it all, sodas, water, plates, cutlery, napkins, condiments, the whole nine yards, you let me know..

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
sweet chris... how does the GSR feel?
like a brand new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duno if anyone here saw my other thread in 5th gen about a noise at high rpm when i go to shift (maybe check it out and give me advice) I havent been driving it really hard because of this, but still the low end torque and the way it pulls, im more than please with it!!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BillKisme said:
hey guys, im kinda new here, I live in spring grove so im very close. I will try to make it, I would really like to come out, my job is the only thing thats holding me back, I work 7 days a week and long hours on the weekends. (I know it sucks)
what time is this thing going to happen....and where the hell is this park at?, never heard of it(sad)
everything is in my first post of this thread, if you need to reference anything it's in there, or if you have any other questions please feel free to pm me, also welcome to the site.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i live in pittsburgh count me in if its cool with you.. i wont have much done to my hatch but i need some ideas and advice

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is no hate here. anybody is welcome to come. no matter how long you been here or how long you been drivin or how long you had a car. we dont care. me myself... i think were after a record this year.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sean you and I are gonna be racing the whole way there I bet

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should try to get my fogs by this meet, then I will be done modding the civic.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ominous G2 said:
I should try to get my fogs by this meet, then I will be done modding the civic.
You need ot come to Hanover and see the hatch sometime soon.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone coming from Vermont that wants to meet up on the way down? i dont feel like driving alone! loll :???:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
Anyone coming from Vermont that wants to meet up on the way down? i dont feel like driving alone! loll :???:
If ur gonna pass thru Reading PA I'd be honored to have you join my weedwacker convoy

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weedwackers for teh w1n!!! lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welp, no weed wacking for me, lol.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
You need ot come to Hanover and see the hatch sometime soon.
Might have to, James is back in town for a week or so. So you might see him out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.