Not open for further replies.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
if it wasn't 2 hours away I'd be down.
Its 2 hours for me and Im still going... come on! you know you love to drive... you own a civic remember?

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
Its 2 hours for me and Im still going... come on! you know you love to drive... you own a civic remember?
nawww...from reading its more like 1hr - 1hr 30min. I go to college in Elizabethtown and live in Birdsboro, so i've made a similar trip many a time.

Besides 2 hours isn't bad at all, i've made may a longer day than that drivin without a problem, but then again its up to you

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ofcourse i'm still in for it.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
Ofcourse i'm still in for it.
Duh! I'm still down... tho if i dont have my exhaust fixed by then i might kill myself.

hole in exhaust + no radio = shittay road trip times. I'd still come tho.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EXSpeedAddict said:
nawww...from reading its more like 1hr - 1hr 30min. I go to college in Elizabethtown and live in Birdsboro, so i've made a similar trip many a time.

Besides 2 hours isn't bad at all, i've made may a longer day than that drivin without a problem, but then again its up to you
I guess ur right, last time I was in York was when I went to L&M Wheel and Tire and it was rush hour so yeah... 1.5 hours but I still used to drive from reading to bloomsburg and thats 2 hours... beautiful drive I must say, especially after you get thru Centralia

luckylad82

5+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
I guess ur right, last time I was in York was when I went to L&M Wheel and Tire and it was rush hour so yeah... 1.5 hours but I still used to drive from reading to bloomsburg and thats 2 hours... beautiful drive I must say, especially after you get thru Centralia
Werd, I live two miles from Centralia.
In fact, here's a pic from this time last year...

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
luckylad82 said:
Werd, I live two miles from Centralia.
In fact, here's a pic from this time last year...
Probably the only thing I miss about that ex g/f was the drive to see her :lol: oh the time I spent with the ca... I mean her :P

DRAGWORKS

5+ Year Member
i dont check here very often but I just saw this and I will def be there. A friend will also be coming along that has an integra if thats O.K.

I love meets!!!!!!!

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'll be at the meet but i won't have my car...in the process of parting it out due to some financial issues... :(

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will try to be there with some frineds. but it all depends on if i get my car on the road in the next week.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gotta check with a few guys, but one of our new members, Slowens might be joining us

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
L&M blows big donkey balls, they're right donw the road from me, but anyways they are a huge ripoff on price's.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need to hurry and finish my car!, and my turbo kit

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So how many people are showing up? Im driving 4 hrs for this, it best not rain....and I hope all these people who say they are coming dont punk out, I took off work for this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.