400whp AWD Civic EF hatch - d16z6 turbo!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks f**king good :thumbs up

I've heard about this setup tho. I've heard that it's not as good as everyone may think. I actually heard that the AWD might slow it down a bit but that's just what I've heard.

awd would slow any car down converted from fwd to awd. Take a wrx on a awd dyno, then plug up the front and dyno it again on a rwd dyno, I'll bet it has more power now!

Hell, I'm willing to bet a wrx would have more power to the front wheels if you removed the drive shaft for the rear.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t these people are literally 10 min away from me i pass by their shop but i didnt think they were this good..i gotta check them out again....
you talking about evans tuning? Do some research bud.... One of the best.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awd would slow any car down converted from fwd to awd. Take a wrx on a awd dyno, then plug up the front and dyno it again on a rwd dyno, I'll bet it has more power now!

Hell, I'm willing to bet a wrx would have more power to the front wheels if you removed the drive shaft for the rear.
I'm sure

I just heard that this setup in particular wasn't worth a s**t if you want to go fast like most might think. It would affect the 1/4 mile time badly :(

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure

I just heard that this setup in particular wasn't worth a s**t if you want to go fast like most might think. It would affect the 1/4 mile time badly :(
but the extra horse power helps it out, and the awd helps launches. So if they know how to launch an awd car, it should pretty much even out.