400whp d16 civic with dyno and track runs

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, this car in the link I posted is over 600whp and couldn't even brake into the 11's but was capable of hittin 10's. This car would spin the slicks all the way down the track. I don't know if the car in the vid was a 400hp car but all I'm saying that it's possible that it could have high hp but only hit a 12. Maybe the vid was taken when it only had 200+hp but then the vid was misleading.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=76156

I think it's funny that alot of people have track knowledge but have you even ran at a track? :lol:

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
No, you're full of beans my friend :( I know a guy hittin mi 11's with 230whp :shock: but I also know a guy only hittin mid 12's with like 600hp. Traction issues are a b***h :( I know

The guy that had like 600hp posted his car up on CC fo sale a few months ago. Area51 is his screen name and I've made like a thread or 2 on him
werd.
i get you =)

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rUdGrICk said:
nice vid!yea no grip w/400hp
The whole hp = 1/4 time is bullshit. Hello Weight is a big factor as well, not to mention the whole traction thing. I know someone with 270hp and hit an 11.6 From your guys charts, he should of ran somewhere between a 14-13. lol. Think it over.

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
either way, 12's on a SOHC d16 is pretty sick
Don't get me wrong I give the guy props the car is down right sick but I was iffy but more I think about it I would have to agree with the traction issue brought up by others