4DOOR CIVIC BUILD back from the grave.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Whats up guys? It's been over a year since I've been on this site. So much has changed.
Anyways last time I was on here I was working on a 4 door civic build (99 Civic Ex) I was planning on keeping
it stock until I threw a rod and decided it was time to move up.
I decided to pick up a 98 USDM GSR and start from there.
After realizing that the new motor had a bent valve my buddy and I have decided to do an almost
complete rebuild. Hopefully you guys can leave comments and suggestions as any sort of advice will help
I promise to keep you guys updated on what I'm calling part 2 of my "4 door project".
It's been about a month and a half now that the car has been down but once its done
it should be a thing of beauty. Well atleast to me.
Here's a list of items purchased as of today.

Skunk2 pro series valve springs and retainers.
Skunk2 pro series cam gears.
Blox Stage 2 cams.
Jackson Racing Supercharger.
Bisimoto valves ss/standard size.
p28 ecu
OEM Civic Si cluster 14k miles.
OEM Civic Type R Headlights.
OEM Integra Type R distributor.
Gsr rear disc brakes.
Password Jdm 4 point rear brace. (bronze)
xxr002's 15x8 flat bronze. no hating!
innavotive mounts.

about to order:
Bisimoto forged rods + pistons. (81.5mm)
Hondata s300
status racing seat (red)
sparco harness bar.

paint job. (;

heres the most recent picture:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome back indeed. Digging the ride and then engine work, kinda similar to what I'm planning. Wanted to ask if those blox b's passed smog easily but since your Supercharged then iono if your smogged differently lol.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Thank you guys, I appreciate the warm welcome back. Honestly living in cali there will be no chance this thing will pass smog. Im just gonna try to stay out of trouble for as long as I can. All im shooting for is for a chance to get in a magazine of some sort and or get some props at eibach next year. Lol

Just ordered my mounts btw =)

SOHC1.6GUY

Nice lookin sedan. Im actually new here so I do not know your history with the club. But that is a good lookin car bud.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Thanks for the compliments, welcome to you too my friend.
Does anyone have any recommendations on what size injectors I should use?
That's one of the many things still on my list to get.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Dude you and me both, I'm waiting to hear back from this machine shops I can order my pistons and rods from bisi.
And yes the front lip is digital camo. Did it for eibach, then it just got really old. It was cool for about a day. Lol