4doorcivic16s build up new 4door

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah then out the side and back up the fender side i got to extend like 4.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh well i thought you didnt have to extend that many one write up i read said that.. yea it suck real bad i did it to mine it looks alright i didnt run them back through the fir wall just through one of the wholes in the frame.. just make sure you double check all your wirea cuz i forgot one ground for the radiator fan aand one of the wores came loosr and it over heated like a b***h the other day and it sucked tracing all the wires.. just take the time and do it right man its a pain but youll be happy

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
no the wire tuck. when i tried the Mpfi swap i can never get the crank sensor to work. nope haven't got a conversion harness cuz im staying obdo. when you did the wire tuck did you have to extend a bunch of wires?
well. i had to extend a few. probably all of them for the headlights. and radiator fan, but thats it. why not go obd-1 it will make your life better.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
well. i had to extend a few. probably all of them for the headlights. and radiator fan, but thats it. why not go obd-1 it will make your life better.
becouse i sold him a chipped PR4 ECU lol.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cuz i got a obdo motor. i guess i could run obd1 but what ecu would i run a ls> and what about injectors and all that stuff? yeah most of the stuff it the head lights and fan i have to extend

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well. u can still use obd-0 injectors, just keep the resistor box.

or wait. u dont have a resistor box, so u can either add one and use the obd-0 injectors or go to crazy rays and get 4 injectors from a obd-1 d-series. they're $8/each. or u can pocket them.

yea, just extend the damn wires. if thats whats gotta be done. i dont remember how much i extended. i just did the s**t that needed to be done. i had another car to drive the whole time.

...now its gone :cry:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where do u work now? wanna be an electrician? thats what i do.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i just posted this on honda-tech to help a friend. he asked how to get the wires into the fender without drilling a hole. i posted this:

pull it back into the car, and then run it out where the speaker wire goes. i think i have pics from my EJ1.

http://img237.imageshack.us/im...0.jpg

to pull it back into the car, the easiest way is to cut the clips off. look at what your cutting and label what needs to be labeled. i dont think any two wires are the same color (except the all black), but u can switch them up, they just ground to those ground "blocks". but if maybe the radiator fan and headlights have the same color wire, just label them with some colored electrical tape.
thought maybe it may help u also.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:
kyle10182 said:
where do u work now? wanna be an electrician? thats what i do.
i did work at mr tire but i messed that up. yeah i would like to be a elctrician.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats what sucks. only in 11th grade. but i get half days may1 or som s**t for work study.
i got one side done and scrubed it down with simple green and it looks fresh as s**t. ill load the pics up.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well here we go a buch of pics i havent loaded up

got bored so i put my bro 18s racing hearts on lol hoop-D.

painted my side moldens

ebay coilovers and blow struts

pullin the motor
o snd my 91 hatch front bumper fits sedans

the diff in my tranny

my yard some of it

wire tucking

THE ZC WOOHOO

my msd cap fits nice

my intercooler and small as piping

kyle10182

NA is Best